Try the grand marnier souffle on the cruise if you haven't yet.

Donna M

DIS Veteran
We have been on 6 cruises so far and this was the first time we tried the souffle on the recommendation of our server. She told my dh it would be a life changing experience. Boy, do we agree with her. I don't like the taste of alcohol so was reluctant, but my oh my was it good! It was so good, and our server Aries was so kind, that I had it every night except pirate night, and two on the last night!

Give it a try, it's our new favorite.

It used to be my favorite. Sadly, they cannot make it gluten-free. (In Palo they can do the chocolate or amaretto gluten-free.)

It used to be my favorite. Sadly, they cannot make it gluten-free. (In Palo they can do the chocolate or amaretto gluten-free.)

Well I'm out of luck too. Any GF must-try recomendations for a first-time cruiser?

Well I'm out of luck too. Any GF must-try recomendations for a first-time cruiser?

Palo!

Mickey waffles. Chicken fingers and fries. :)

Dessert-wise outside of Palo it is pretty bleak, but Mickey Bars!!

I agree! It is sooo good. I got it on my first cruise and of course, I got it on my second as well! Love souffles and love grand marnier...so a no brainer!

My mouth is watering just remembering when I had one on our Panama Canal cruise! It was delicious!

(Tangent) My first adult cruise on the (Old) Regal Princess, they had soufflés every night. We still talk about that.

We have been on 6 cruises so far and this was the first time we tried the souffle on the recommendation of our server. She told my dh it would be a life changing experience. Boy, do we agree with her. I don't like the taste of alcohol so was reluctant, but my oh my was it good! It was so good, and our server Aries was so kind, that I had it every night except pirate night, and two on the last night!

Give it a try, it's our new favorite.
We tried it and my son and I were fighting over it. Then we realized let‘s get a second.

Looking forward to it again in aug

I am in the minority in not liking it. I have tried it a few times and it just isn’t for me. I don’t like alcohol or the orange flavor. I haven’t tried the one at Palo yet tho.

I'm with you on the Grand Marnier, but I do like the chocolate soufflé in Palo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!