Try the grand marnier souffle on the cruise if you haven't yet.

I am in the minority in not liking it. I have tried it a few times and it just isn’t for me. I don’t like alcohol or the orange flavor. I haven’t tried the one at Palo yet tho.
Same here! I have tried both on DCL and even the chocolate one at Shula’s Steak House (Swan Hotel). It’s just not what I thought it would be. Probably I am not a soufflé person.

Alcohol is often used as a solvent for various flavoring, such as orange, vanilla, mint, etc. When used in baking, almost all the alcohol evaporates leaving only the flavoring.

-Paul

I like souffle a lot and had this one twice hoping it would be better the second time, and both times I thought it was just very bland. Almost no grand marnier flavor; the only thing I tasted was the vanilla custard. Guess I will keep trying based on these reviews and hope it was a fluke. I was on the Dream both times, so maybe it is better on other ships.

On the first night our table mate asked for this every night and we really enjoyed it.

I know people swear by it, but there was nothing special when I had mine. I wondered if people just enjoyed pouring the stuff on it making it more of an interactive experience. I'd probably enjoy it more if I hadn't just eaten. I'm not very hungry, usually not hungry at all and possible already stuffed when they bring dessert out. If I try it again, I'll skip the meal and see if that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!