Try this... if you can't find availability for your ADR

Calgary DISHeads

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I called to get an ADR for Tony's at 7pm on December 17th. Was told there was no ADR's at all for Tony's on the 17th. I questioned it in my mind as I've had no problem at all getting ADR's for any restaurant with multiple time options. Anyway, I jigged things around and called again to try and book WCC for the 17th instead. I asked the CM to check for Tony's first just in case someone had cancelled in the meantime but was told again no availibility at all on the 17th. Asked him to check WCC - guess what came up as an alternative? Availability at Tony's on the 17th at 7pm. The system really, really is screwy - I've experienced it all over the last week - so, hopefully this will help someone.

Whispering Canyon Cafe in Wilderness Lodge. When you try to make a reservation it also gives you alternates close to the restaurant you are trying to book. In this case, Tony's came up as an alternate - lucky for me as this is the one pick DD12 wanted.

Oh my gosh! That's really interesting. Wow.

<Twilight Zone Music Playing Here> :rolleyes: Okay, so how can that happen? VERY confusing, but very resourceful on your part. I love posts like this! GREAT post. Thanks.

Oh my gosh! That's really interesting. Wow.

<Twilight Zone Music Playing Here> :rolleyes: Okay, so how can that happen? VERY confusing, but very resourceful on your part. I love posts like this! GREAT post. Thanks.

thanks for the credit, but not resourceful on my part at all - lucked into it - and was so happy to be able to share this with everyone! I can't even begin to count all the great tips I've got off this board - I'm so glad I have to one give.

More people need to see this, and I hope they will. If you post on similar threads, be sure to include the link to this one.

Thanks again! :cheer2:

Thanks for sharing your tip. Wonder why it wouldn't show when they looked at first? Very odd.

Glad you were able to get it!

Yep I've seen that too. Even last week had dh call for a ressie for AK RAinforest & they said no ressies available @ anytime - & I was looking @ it available on the computer sitting next to him - so he said goodbye & I booked online....:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter