Trying to decide between Narcoosies and Toppolino

DANAW

Mouseketeer
Have reservations at both during our stay, but need to cancel one. Any opinions? Also, we are staying on site, but not at GF.... but it sounds like if we drive to Narcoosies, parking can be an issue? Anyone try to park there lately with a dining reservation? Thanks for any input!

Another vote for Narcoossees. If you have an ADR, you can certainly park at GF. You might need to walk a bit after parking, but you'll be allowed in and will get a space.

Wow, that's a tough one! The food and views are great from both. Is there a menu that appeals to you more? I'm sorry, I'm no help because you can't go wrong with either!

We were just at boardwalk and had dinner at the Grand we have a car but took an Uber over. It was very easy and didn’t have to deal with parking there

We were at Toppolino in Oct 22' and were very disappointed in the meal . there were 6 of us and I think 2 enjoyed it. Loved the room and the views .The meal not too much. Narcoosee's on the other hand has not disappointed the 2 or 3 times we've been there, and time it right there's the Electric Parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter