Trying to do everything at Universal in 1 day

jlnten17

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We are headed to Universal on July 1st. Due to it being a Saturday and having only one day we purchased both the Super Nintendo World Early Entry and Universal Express Unlimited passes. My understanding is these passes will work for most long wait rides excluding those in Super Nintendo World. Is that correct? Also the Express Unlimited indicates that it includes unlimited entry into SNW when reservations are required. Is there anything else we need to know about obtaining ride reservations or virtual queues? Kids are 11 and 8 and have been to (and love) Harry Potter at Universal Florida. My son is SUPER excited about Nintendo World.

Yes, I think it would be fairly easily to do it all with early entry and express passes. You won't need any virtual queues. You should head straight to Mario Kart as you don't get access to those. So if you're there when the land opens, you should be able to get on fairly easily. After the park opens, it will be a cluster. I would do the ride and then hit the key games as quickly as you can before they start to fill up.

Between early entry and unlimited express, you'll have no issues doing everything in one day. Get right on Mario Kart in the morning and sign up for the Mario Cafe queue if you want to eat there.

I got the Express Pass, but the Early Entry was sold out. Our big reason for going is SNW. If we get there by regular opening, will it already be pretty crowded? Should we hit the Cafe first or Mario Kart?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter