trying to ID these

Jeniferdwn

DIS Veteran
Hi, found these yesterday at an antique/junk store. They are about an inch tall, very slim, made of some sort of metal and heavy to be so tiny. One person said they were elves, but everybody else thinks Peter Pan as they have a tiny red thing in the hat which would be his feather. I'm not sure if you can see in the picture, but the shirt is cut in V's along the bottom like Peter Pans shirt. They don't stand up, looks like they could have been broken from a base or either the bottoms of the feet are either they are just rough on the bottom. They are painted a solid dark green, no variation between the shirt and pants and shoes. The owner of the store said the booth owner that sold these buys all sorts of dollhouse items and they could be something from a doll house. Has anyone ever seen these? I was excited as I am a huge Peter Pan fan and have only found a handfull of Peter Pan items. I even have a PP tattoo. Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• mini peter pan.JPG
    mini peter pan.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 42
Since Disney did not invent Peter Pan, these could really have come from anywhere. They almost look like someone made them at home.

Never seen anything like them. They do not appear to be mass produced tho.
Regardless of their value, enjoy ur find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!