Trying to plan 2 day itinerary for June

brenda1966

DIS Veteran
My teen and I are big Disney fans, experienced park goers. We will have 2 days in June to spend at Disneyland Paris, our first time there. We are staying onsite and will try very hard to take an early train in from the city to enjoy our early entry our first day. If we can arrive before early opening, we'll plan to go into Studios and do Crush's coaster and Ratatouille. Then I'm kind of at a loss as to what next?

We really want to "do it all" rides-wise, plus see Fireworks and probably the Mickey and the Magician show. I don't really need to see special effects shows like Armageddon. I'm wondering about the 25th Anniversary show? Is that worth seeing as well if we can squeeze it in? We will also have two sit down meals (free half board with our 2 night stay) and am thinking Chez Remy and the Agrabah Café.

The "free breakfast" snack just sounds like a pain in the neck, so I will need to figure out the best place to pick that up without having to stand in a long line and waste precious morning time. I'm wondering if we can grab it on our way to the park in the morning? We are staying at Newport Bay. I'm assuming that since early entry is 8:30 - 9:30 and the park doesn't open until 10, we still get to ride from 9:30 - 10?

Pirates and Phantom Manor will both be down while we are there. Very sad about that. Tower of Terror is my favorite ride, so although it's the same as the States I'd like to ride it once. Maybe FP? I also love Fantasyland. Is Snow White and Pinocchio the same as Disneyland? Are they worth one ride? We just rode the Storybook Canal in California so I guess that could be skipped since the narration would be in French and we'd be lost. :)

It sounds like BTMRR is the hot ticket at Disneyland and we should try to ride that first thing at 10am? And grab a FP for it too? I do want to see all of the walk throughs. I love all things Disney! Not sure we need to meet any characters however.

So, I figured one morning Studios for early entry and the other morning Disneyland. We do have a third morning as our shuttle doesn't pick us up until 10:30am, so we could have an hour or so in the park our last day if we need it (or maybe check out the swimming pool).

Is the parade a must see? Is Mystery of the Nautilus the same as the ride in Tokyo? Is the Railroad or Autotopia unique enough to be a must do? Is there a website that details any of this? (I remember finding a lot about Tokyo...)

I would appreciate any and all advice!

Nautilus is a walk through attraction not a ride

Storybook ride if different to DL in that the boats drive themselves - there is no CM onboard and no narration

Cool, thanks! See, this is exactly the kind of info I need. Do you know of a website or book that has these kinds of tidbits, comparisons to the rides in other parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter