Trying to think off something special

macca77

Mouseketeer
Hi
Its mine and my wife's 10 year wedding anniversary next April, so where else to go but back to the place where we got married.
I am trying to think off something romantic i can do for just the two off us, in the afternoon. We have done most things, Afternoon tea a meal at the top off the grand Floridian with Butler boat trip for fireworks etc.

I am running out off ideas? i was thinking about a picnic or lunch on the beach at the grand Floridian is that even possible?

Also we have family coming in from Australia so their will be 11 off us, so in the evening i wanted us all to do something special, again struggling. Thought about the dessert party but seems overpriced. Hiring a yacht but that is an insane price. We do not really want to just do a meal etc.
Trying to find some inspiration or hear off something we havent done before. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Thank you.

You seem to have already done a lot if special things that I would have suggested such as the fireworks cruise or a private dining experience.
How about an afternoon spa at the GF or a vow renewal?
In the evening would you all fancy something like HDDR or the Lua, just for a bit of fun?

I'd love to hear what you decide on.

Would you try something off site or does it have to be on property? X

Hi
It can be offsite depending on what it is, that would be fine.

Was looking at dessert party for the evening as they will be 7 adults 4 children, but the cost and how much dessert they will eat just puts me off.

Thanks also miss Doubtfire i will off course let you know, im thinking i may just do my own picnic on one off the beaches but still looking at ideas atm.

As a couple, Horse and Carriage ride at POR or FW is nice.

As a group that large there isn't much without spending a fortune. Maybe the Behind the Seeds Tour at Epcot, that is much cheaper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!