TS near Beach Club recs?

orangecuse

DIS Veteran
I am rethinking our first MK day.

We are doing EMM and right now have an ADR at Tony’s for the parade package at lunch. The more I think on it the more I think my son will be over.it. by then and need more of a break than what we would have between end of lunch-beginning of parade.

We are staying at Beach Club and I think the better bet may be heading back to have an earlier lunch near the hotel for nap right after. Where do you like near that hotel? (No park hoppers).

If you are looking for CS try Hurricane Hannahs at the BC. I would skip the parade package, and would probably get lunch at any one of the CS in the MK and then go back to the resort to take a nap. I would not book a TS meal on the Boardwalk if I was leaving the park for a nap. There is also a grab and go at the Marketplace near the gift shop.

ESPN Club would be a great sit-down table option. You don't always need reservations for that one, especially if you are going at an off time.

In the BC/YC resort area, Beaches and Cream and Ale & Compass serve lunch. Either of those would be the easiest for you as you can hop on the BC/YC bus at MK and get off at YC for A&C or BC for B&C. You may also want to consider simply having lunch in MK before you leave. My DS always fell asleep on the buses on the way back to the resort for his afternoon break. If you wanted to eat in MK before you leave, depending on what "land" you end in, LTT, Skipper's, the Plaza and Tony's are all pretty conveniently located so you can head out of the park afterward. For QS, the Marketplaces at both YC and BC are good as in Hurricane Hannah's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter