TS3 vs Princess and the Frog

wheeliefun

Mouseketeer
I know many reports that Princess and the Frog underperformed for Disney marketing/business, yet I thought it was a much more enjoyable movie thean TS3. I know it seems like blasphemy to talk poorly of the Toy Story franchise,yet Princess and the Frog brought a good story and great soundtrack.

Anyone else???

I agree with what you say about Princess and the Frog--it was one of Disney Animation's best films from the last decade and the animation, characters, and music were all phenomenal--but I have to say I liked Toy Story 3 more.

I think one of the reasons Toy Story 3 has been such a success is that to many people it's not just another movie. It really resonates on a personal level, not just because of the emotional nature of the plot but also because many people have come to have a real connection with the characters in the 11 years that have passed since Toy Story 2.

Both are GREAT movies, but for me Toy Story 3 has the edge because of its ability to transcend the screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter