TSMM in the morning

From what I have seen, it takes a while for a line to build.
We were there in October. RD did SDD, then over to AS2, then had a 5 minute wait for TSMM.
when we left TSL, AS2 was about 10 minutes, TSMM was 20 minutes and SDD was 120 minutes.
Haven't done it during EMH. i would expect you should be fine during that time. Most will be trying to ride SDD.

From what I have seen, it takes a while for a line to build.
We were there in October. RD did SDD, then over to AS2, then had a 5 minute wait for TSMM.
when we left TSL, AS2 was about 10 minutes, TSMM was 20 minutes and SDD was 120 minutes.
Haven't done it during EMH. i would expect you should be fine during that time. Most will be trying to ride SDD.

Do you remember how long it took you to finish all 3? We are doing this on MLK weekend and then hitting Star Tours before hopping to a new location. Just curious where I should plan lunch

It was awful at EMM on Thanksgiving weekend. I can't remember exactly, but we bipassed all three Toy Story rides in favor of other areas of the park and then managed to snag same day FP for SDD at 11:10am.

We arrived at the turnstile 60 minutes before opening 8 am as the park opened at 9. We were 3rd in line at one of them. By 8:15 it looked like 50+ in each line or more. At 8:30, they let us in up to Sunset BLVD and stopped us there. At 8:40 a line of CM walked us over to TSL
We were in line for SDD at 8:45 and off by 8:50. Walked over to AS2. Had to wait for the current riders to get off. We were off by 8:55. Got in line for TSMM and were off by 9:10.
Walked around and looked at TSL for a bit.
As we walked out of TSL about 9:20, the line to SDD was beyond the entry sign with Woodie to TSL.
Not sure if it busier at RD now or not.
Just as at AK, the secret for HS is get there early for RD and be in line at the turnstile a minimum fo 45 minutes, 60 minutes seemed to be better. As others have pointed out, we still waited a long time, but this is not park time. And the other lines for RnRC and ToT were very short after we finished TSL.
Good luck!

This Oct we walked on TSMM, no wait at all, just the time it took to do the walk. Standby was 65 minutes when walked out.

Bill From PA

If you get hooked on Toy Story and want to ride a few more times to increase your scores, head back over there about an hour before close. The line gets really short in the evening and you should be able to ride at least 4 more times in that hour. Just keep in mind that the posted wait time is intentionally exaggerated at night to discourage late riders.

For example, this summer we found a posted wait of 90 minutes with an actual wait time of less than 5. Just remember to flick the trigger with you fingers not your wrist or you'll get wore out after riding multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter