Tub-herini: a June '18 dining report *complete, 7/6

Departure Day: Via Napoli, via MCO

After the best night of sleep all trip, I woke up and hopped in the shower around 9:30am. I dressed and woke T up around 10am. While he stumbled about the waking world, I finished our still delicious Artist Point leftovers for breakfast.

We were both so sad to be leaving our beloved Swan after another great stay, but at least we had one last bright, sunshiny day ahead of us :sunny: Also, as sad as departure day is, we always look forward to seeing our dog again!

We finished the last bit of packing, did express checkout on our way to the elevator (you just text your last name and room number, and you're checked out!), then we stowed our luggage with bell services. At the Swan, employee name tags show what the person is passionate about under their name -- things like music, dancing, etc., probably intended as conversation starters. The bell services guy's tag said he was passionate about waffle fries! :teeth:

We zoomed along the Boardwalk and through World Showcase, which was nice and empty (just before 11am). We tapped into Mission Space's FP line right near the end of our grace period, at 11:06am. After a successful mission to Mars, we were off to The Land for our FP on a little boat ride.

It was right around 12 noon when we exited Living with the Land and made our way to Sunshine Seasons to get a snack for T, who hadn't eaten anything yet. He got a caesar salad with oak-fired chicken ($10.49) because I warned him our lunch ADR was only ~1.5 hours away and he'd do better getting something light:

This was just your usual chicken caesar and I have no notes, other than we asked for fewer croutons/cheese and added some pepper. It tasted fresh.

We admired some of the Soarin' merchandise and gummies (for T, a gummy fiend) before we tapped into Soarin', our final FP, right around 12:25pm. Once in the boarding area we got to sit in the exact middle of the theater (B2), which made for another great flight around the world!

After that, we headed out for one last leisurely walk through World Showcase. It was so hot. We arrived in Italy for Via Napoli early, somewhere around 1:10pm?, so at T's request we went over to Japan to peruse Mitsukoshi, where we yet again found about a thousand household items we'd like to buy.

super cute origami crane plates! one day I'll finally bring an extra suitcase just for knickknacks :hyper:

We pressed a penny in Japan then walked back to Via Napoli to check in for lunch. Originally, we had an ADR for Tiffins before we canceled AK plans in favor of Epcot, and we also had a late lunch ADR for Beaches & Cream (one of T's favorite places), but in the spirit of new things and ~better food~ we decided to go with Via Napoli. This was my second time there and T's first. My first time at Via Napoli was back in August when I also ate just before leaving for the airport, so it was like we were continuing a new tradition (of sorts).

There was a loooong line to check in and a hostess was going down the line turning away walkups, so that cut down on the wait. We were called up and seated right around 1:40pm in the main dining room. I had sat solo in the patio-esque room last year and was happy to sit in a different area from last time. We had nice views of the frescos and this guy...

In my tipsy state I took to calling him Porco Froggo (after the film, Porco Rosso) but the wonders of Google Translate have led to me renaming him Rana Grigio!

Our server, Eduardo, took our drink orders and pizza order at the same time. I liked him -- he was upbeat, and I liked that he was strangely enthusiastic about the Tables in Wonderland discount :laughing:

I ordered the Sicilian Sunset (vodka, orangecello, orange and pineapple juices over shaved ice, $14) and T ordered the limoncello mule (Wild Sardinia vodka, limoncello, orange, pineapple, peach, and lime juices, ginger beer, $16) which I suggested because I'd had it my first time at Via Napoli and really liked it. Also, he likes moscow mules, so that was an easy sell.

(sicilian sunset)

(limoncello mule)

When I went in August, the limoncello mule looked like this, which I found quite adorable:

Now, the Sicilian Sunset was such a bummer because the huge shaved ice ball in the middle constituted the majority of the drink, and it was a bit weak. It's really just an icy screwdriver. It wasn't worth the price, but it was a nice refreshing drink on a hot day. The limoncello mule was as good as last time -- Eduardo actually caught me sneaking sips of it while T was in the restroom :bitelip:

At home we do a "pizza dance" whenever we make pizza, which is just a silly dance routine we've developed after many years together :laughing: T did a modified version in his seat, and then not long after our pizza arrived! (Conclusion: the pizza dance is effective at summoning pizza everywhere.)

We had the Carciofi Pizza (large size) which is: white pizza - artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil; and added arugula, thanks to the many dining reports by @kastoney I'd read in the week or so leading up to this trip! My first time here I'd ordered the margherita (individual sized) and it was good, but this was so excellent. They didn't shy away from the truffle oil and the arugula added the perfect peppery goodness this pizza needed. The char on the crust was perfect, too.

We added red pepper flakes to our individual slices. T added "parmesan" to his slices and somehow made a big mess as usual:

We were really flagging around the third slice each, but we didn't plan to eat in MCO (not a huge fan of their food offerings) and the flight was six hours nonstop, so we powered through. It helped to not eat much breakfast beforehand.

Eduardo congratulated us on a good job polishing off the large! We really loved this meal -- it was relaxed, we were happily tipsy, the pizza was absolutely delicious, and it was a nice sendoff for our last meal at Disney. We saved $14.20 with Tables in Wonderland, so for one large pizza and two (honestly overpriced) alcoholic beverages, it wasn't so bad.

We left Via Napoli around 2:40, and it was blazing hot outside -- T said something to the tune of "wow, turns out it was nice and cool in there" once we stepped into the pavilion :rotfl: It had felt warm and sweaty inside the restaurant -- guessing from the ambient warmth of the pizza ovens, kitchen, and all of the sunny windows -- but it was probably at least 15 degrees hotter outside. Also!, not relevant, but you know how Via Napoli just has this constant background din? When you walk towards the restrooms, the sound is immediately silenced once you're in that hallway. It was surprisingly quiet and peaceful for being only a few steps removed from the dining room.

We really wanted to catch the O Canada! film again to complete our trifecta of WS films (France, China, Canada), so we made it over there with 15 minutes until the next show. It was strangely empty around all of World Showcase. We watched O Canada!, walked back to the Swan, got our bags, and got in a Lyft for the airport with the chattiest Lyft driver in all of Orlando. It rained HARD the entire ride to MCO, and then within about two miles of the airport, totally clear skies. Love that Florida weather!

Bag drop was quick and painless, the precheck security screening went slower than usual since a few families packed several bottles of water in their carry-on bags... but we were still through in ten minutes, and then our flight began boarding about half an hour later. We had plans upon arrival in PDX to meet up with some friends who no longer live in Portland but were flying out of PDX a few hours after we were to land, and that worked out with only a few hitches. Despite landing early (8:45pm), we didn't get home until ~11pm, where our dog was overjoyed to discover we did not abandon her after all. :dogdance:

And up next, I prolong the trip reporting a bit by sharing some reflections and declaring trip favorites! Thank you all for reading -- like many things in life, it's more fun when shared with others.
:drinking1

Enjoyed your reviews, most especially our special place, Artist Point. It's an emotional favorite in addition to usually having superb food and excellent service (and a very nice wine list). We had our first romantic Disney dinner there; had our wedding dinner there (we were married at the Lodge); and we've been numerous times over the years. To hear that it could possibly go all-character, all the time is terribly disheartening. I emailed a few people when the rumor first broke, though I doubt it will do any good. Sadly, I won't be able to get back before it does close, so I guess I'll just have to look at your pictures (and ours) from time to time. Thanks for the memories!

I have never noticed that about the name tags at Swan and Dolphin! That’s cute. And sounds like Mr Waffle Fries and I could be pals. I also love all the pottery in Japan and seems like they’re always updating with new designs. Via Napoli is one of my favorites- so glad you enjoyed as well. I can’t remember now where I read it but read somewhere Disney wanted to distance “Mickey” from alcohol and I immediately thought of the limoncello mule. That makes me sad because it was sooo cute — and everything tastes better in Mickey form!

OK I'm only up to San Angel but have to comment before I lose my place again......I love your writing style!

Something new I learned from chatting with Maureen before our first pass at the buffet: they have a scheduled rotation. I thought their rotation was randomly chosen depending on what they had on hand. Seems obvious now, but it's a fixed schedule!
I had no idea! Cool, although I loved all the selections at our dinner last year and I was hoping most would be there in Nov.

Ours on this night was the Monday-Thursday rotation, which was pretty different from whatever rotation we experienced last time (that was a Tuesday night). The biggest difference to me was that the dominant spices leaned sweeter: e.g., the nut crust on the salmon, the kokonut rice. Last time, the buffet was more savory overall, and I don't remember a single sweet dinner item from then.
I am trying SO hard to remember what night of the week we were there! All our trips kind of blend together as far as days we arrive/leave so all I remember is it was our arrival night.....I do seem to remember the nut crusted salmon though so it may have been a Thursday. We're eating at Boma on Thanksgiving and I know they have all their regular offerings in addition to Thanksgiving traditionals so maybe it'll be the same. What I really want is the Mulligatawny soup; that was out of this world!

I saved the best for last... the "Malva pudding" :love:
I remember those! I wasn't a fan, but since Ricky enjoyed his Malva cake in AK back in March I'm thinking he may like these in Nov. :)

I had a ~romantic surprise~ planned for us at Narcoossee's before I axed it for our new Flying Fish res. I'd chosen a time so we could eat dinner, see Happily Ever After from outside Narc's, and then watch the Electrical Water Pageant (T has never seen it). I was briefly disappointed, before turning it into a reason to plan yet another trip :thumbsup2
Aw, well, anything that gives us a reason to plan another trip is A-OK!

I started with the la cava avocado margarita, which has been on my radar forever since it's apparently the darling drink of the Mexico pavilion. I liked this a lot, especially the hibiscus salt rim! As others have said, the avocado doesn't really add flavor so much as it just makes the margarita creamy.
Love this drink, it took me awhile to try it because it didn't sound appealing but oh boy is it! True though, the avocado doesn't add much flavor which is good if that's whats keeping someone from trying it.

meanwhile, the beautiful surroundings and atmosphere were top notch. even though I didn't love the soup, we were still having The Best of Times.
We liked our meal here but weren't in awe; however the atmosphere is definitely a plus.

Tostadas de Pollo: "Crispy Corn Tortilla smothered in Black Beans and topped with Chipotle Chicken. Garnished with Crema Mexicana, Queso Fresco, Avocado, and Tomatillo Sauce"
These look delicious!

We changed and headed over to the pool area, where we finally took one of the swan paddleboats out for a spin!!! They're complimentary if you stay at the Swan or Dolphin, and surprisingly fun.
Wow, I had no idea these existed! They look fun :goodvibes

Your Artist Point meal looks amazing. Though I'm with you that 2 pounds of cheese on top of your pasta does seem slightly excessive, but it did sound delicious.

I can't believe there is no video evidence of what I can only fathom was the greatest Spice Girls karaoke ever. I would have been dying.

So glad to hear you all loved the Via Napoli pizza. It truly is a thing of wonder, though now I'm seriously craving it.

Thanks for a truly great report. You all certainly know how to have a good time!

Have to read FF next but I did accomplish a bit more:tiptoe:

I originally had a can of Fat Tire and put it back in favor of trying a ~new-to-me, canned cocktail~, as if canned cocktails are ever a good idea.
Canned cocktails don't exactly make me want to jump for joy lol, it's more of a "last resort" type thing. Buy hey, I give you props or trying!

and then I snagged a FP for Frozen Ever After (which I strangely enjoy despite not liking the movie, or the ride initially)
So funny and glad I'm not the only one. I have absolutely no love for Frozen, the movie. Or the characters really, although I have to admit Olaf is cute. I was never excited for Maelstorm turning into FEA and was underwhelmed the first time I rode it, but for some reason it's grown on me. I actually used our tier 1 FP on it on our last adults only trip in May, and I think we may do the FEA dessert party in Nov. as the boys haven't ridden it yet. Plus I've heard good things about that dessert party in particular.

where I was not shy about being first at the open (wine, bloody mary, bellinis, mimosas, champagne) bar.
And why should you be?? Many of your DIS friends would have been right there with you :drinking1

Everybody in the bridal/groom's party had their bouquets or boutonnières made of a page from the wearer's favorite book.
That is VERY cool.

I have never had a Mickey pretzel with "cheese sauce" because I assume all plastic cheese tastes the same, but this is surprisingly thick and... tasty??? Not sure if it was my mild hangover talking at the time, but that warm plasticky goodness was delicious
Oh but the cheese sauce makes it so much better! I won't have a Mickey pretzel for awhile, and then when I do have one, WITH the cheese sauce, I wonder why I've stayed away so long :cloud9::cloud9:

Enjoyed your reviews, most especially our special place, Artist Point. It's an emotional favorite in addition to usually having superb food and excellent service (and a very nice wine list). We had our first romantic Disney dinner there; had our wedding dinner there (we were married at the Lodge); and we've been numerous times over the years. To hear that it could possibly go all-character, all the time is terribly disheartening. I emailed a few people when the rumor first broke, though I doubt it will do any good. Sadly, I won't be able to get back before it does close, so I guess I'll just have to look at your pictures (and ours) from time to time. Thanks for the memories!
How nice that you got married at Wilderness Lodge and had your wedding dinner at Artist Point -- that sounds so lovely! I also hate to think they might de-signature Artist Point, but I don't have nearly the same history and nostalgia with it as you; I'd be 100x more crushed if I did. I really hope if they go character dining, it's only for breakfast, maaaybe lunch... and that dinner is preserved the way it is.

Thank you for providing such excellent reviews!! I look forward to the "wrap up".
Thank you for reading along and commenting this whole time! I'm looking forward to reading more of your anniversary PTR/TR! (I've been following but haven't commented, ever the lurker.)

I have never noticed that about the name tags at Swan and Dolphin! That’s cute. And sounds like Mr Waffle Fries and I could be pals. I also love all the pottery in Japan and seems like they’re always updating with new designs. Via Napoli is one of my favorites- so glad you enjoyed as well. I can’t remember now where I read it but read somewhere Disney wanted to distance “Mickey” from alcohol and I immediately thought of the limoncello mule. That makes me sad because it was sooo cute — and everything tastes better in Mickey form!
Mr. Waffle Fries was the coolest! That makes sense (I guess, ugh!) from a PR perspective on distancing Mickey from alcohol, but I don't like it. The limoncello mule tasted WAY better with the lime+lemon Mickey! ::yes::

I am trying SO hard to remember what night of the week we were there! All our trips kind of blend together as far as days we arrive/leave so all I remember is it was our arrival night.....I do seem to remember the nut crusted salmon though so it may have been a Thursday. We're eating at Boma on Thanksgiving and I know they have all their regular offerings in addition to Thanksgiving traditionals so maybe it'll be the same. What I really want is the Mulligatawny soup; that was out of this world!
Boma on Thanksgiving -- the perfect meal!! I don't remember seeing mulligatawny soup any of the times we went, but I also can't remember buffet items beyond whatever I get. All of their soups are the best, though!

Aw, well, anything that gives us a reason to plan another trip is A-OK!
Right?! :thumbsup2

These look delicious!
And they tasted delicious! I was not expecting much after the soup but those tostadas were quite nice.

Have to read FF next but I did accomplish a bit more:tiptoe:
You can do it, I believe in you! :cheer2: :laughing:

Canned cocktails don't exactly make me want to jump for joy lol, it's more of a "last resort" type thing. Buy hey, I give you props or trying!
My first, and last, canned cocktail :crazy2: I looked up the company when writing that post and was shocked to see they have an entire product line of 10 canned cocktails. Absolute madness!

So funny and glad I'm not the only one. I have absolutely no love for Frozen, the movie. Or the characters really, although I have to admit Olaf is cute. I was never excited for Maelstorm turning into FEA and was underwhelmed the first time I rode it, but for some reason it's grown on me. I actually used our tier 1 FP on it on our last adults only trip in May, and I think we may do the FEA dessert party in Nov. as the boys haven't ridden it yet. Plus I've heard good things about that dessert party in particular.
Same! Except I adore Sven, because even animated animals easily win me over. What is it about FEA?! There's something about it that lures unsuspecting adults. :rotfl: Also, we've walked by the FEA dessert party and it looked great, not to mention the good reviews + photos online. I hope you all do it and we get to read about it in your next report!

That is VERY cool.
So cool! It occurred to me after the wedding that it also saves a lot of waste and floral expense, plus they make for great souvenirs.

Oh but the cheese sauce makes it so much better! I won't have a Mickey pretzel for awhile, and then when I do have one, WITH the cheese sauce, I wonder why I've stayed away so long :cloud9::cloud9:
:rotfl2: Oh, how I don't want to admit it... I think my future Mickey pretzels will always come with cheese sauce, too. They are indeed better that way! We were just at a baseball game and shared a giant soft pretzel with beer-cheese sauce (for the record, I did not choose this -- T came back to our seats with it) and all I could think was, this is me now. I really do like this cheese sauce and I can't hide it any longer!

Your Artist Point meal looks amazing. Though I'm with you that 2 pounds of cheese on top of your pasta does seem slightly excessive, but it did sound delicious.

I can't believe there is no video evidence of what I can only fathom was the greatest Spice Girls karaoke ever. I would have been dying.

So glad to hear you all loved the Via Napoli pizza. It truly is a thing of wonder, though now I'm seriously craving it.

Thanks for a truly great report. You all certainly know how to have a good time!

The cheese overload seemed strange for a ~signature~ but it all worked out deliciously indeed!

Goodness, it was incredible, wish I'd recorded it. No rhythm at all, he just read the lyrics from the karaoke screen completely offbeat, flew through them -- it was amazing! When the coordinator gal said "I thought you said you knew this song!" he just shrugged and was like, "I thought I did too!" :rotfl:

Thank you for reading and for inadvertently recommending the carciofi +arugula! I binge read all of your dining reports in the week leading up to the trip; seeing that pizza pop up so much made me want to try it, and as you know, it was great. :)

We did AP for the first time in May and absolutely loved it; that soup :love: I'd had it back when it was on the Territory Lounge menu and as a non-fan of mushrooms I fell in love with the mushroom bisque and wish I could marry it.
I will be extremely disappointed if AP becomes a total character restaurant. I have kids, they used to be small, now I have a grandchild. But leave this a signature, at least for dinner! Packed or not WL deserves a signature and I enjoyed the atmosphere. I did what will become of this along with whatever they'll end up doing to WCC, which is by no means a 5 star eatery but it's good food and a fun time.

Sorry I used your report as a soap box :blush: I really enjoyed your report and I'm glad I Found it!

Excellent Dining Report, Earful! Bravo!

Your photos, your writing style, your sense of humor—all fantastic!

I’ll be watching for reports from you in the future. I really enjoyed following this one. :)

We did AP for the first time in May and absolutely loved it; that soup :love: I'd had it back when it was on the Territory Lounge menu and as a non-fan of mushrooms I fell in love with the mushroom bisque and wish I could marry it.
I will be extremely disappointed if AP becomes a total character restaurant. I have kids, they used to be small, now I have a grandchild. But leave this a signature, at least for dinner! Packed or not WL deserves a signature and I enjoyed the atmosphere. I did what will become of this along with whatever they'll end up doing to WCC, which is by no means a 5 star eatery but it's good food and a fun time.

Sorry I used your report as a soap box :blush: I really enjoyed your report and I'm glad I Found it!
By all means, get on that soap box! I'm in total agreement with you; if they have to make changes, at least keep it signature at dinner. Also, you do not look nearly old enough to have a grandchild, and neither does your DH! Disney must be keeping everyone youthful.

Excellent Dining Report, Earful! Bravo!

Your photos, your writing style, your sense of humor—all fantastic!

I’ll be watching for reports from you in the future. I really enjoyed following this one. :)
:blush: Aw, shucks, thank you for reading and commenting!

IMG_6589.jpg
What a cute statue.

(sicilian sunset)
This looks really refreshing for a hot day, it's too bad it wasn't very strong.

This pizza looks so good! I love arugula on pizza and it makes me feel like I'm being healthy.
I am obsessed with Parmesan cheese. I use like an entire container when eating pizza or pasta.

Red pepper flakes make pizzas so much better, I love the added kick it gives. Though, I sprinkle like a couple little pieces I think that slice would kill me lol.

In closing: trip reflections and favorites

Thanks to everyone who read along and commented! This was fun to write (and relive a little) and I hope you all enjoyed it, even when I couldn't resist describing parts of the trip that had nothing to do with food. :bitelip:

Before we get to our "best of" winners, I never explained the title of this trip report! :eek: You know how at the end of Kilimanjaro Safaris, the guide talks about how they don't like to say goodbye on the savanna because it's too sad and final, so instead they say kwaherini, meaning to go well? Early on in this trip we started saying tubherini because we were always excited to eat well! :hyper: (We discussed whether it should've been kwatubini or where the "tub" should go, but tubherini is what stuck.) And we still say this now, especially if it's for something exciting. We tubherini at <sushi, Indian, whatever>, but we don't tubherini at Burgerville. :laughing:

~~~~~~~~~~

Overall, I think the main takeaways from this particular trip were:​

1. Extremely relaxed pace = happiest T.

2. T is a reptile. :scared: He thought the weather was fantastic in Florida IN JUNE. On our first morning, he said something to the tune of "ahhh, now it's nice and warm!" when we left the Swan and walked to HS. :confused: I am not a delusional lizard like him -- it was definitely quite hot (but manageable). He's lucky not to be plagued by underboob sweat :faint:

3. "Nice is different than good" applies so much to food. I'll likely still order things (dessert) because they're beautiful once in a while, but not always!

4. We eat much less at Disney than I think we will, every time.

5. Apparently the free bread at signature restaurants is our weakness. Why were they all so tasty this trip? I could've tried more food if it weren't for the delicious bread filling precious tummy space :sad2:

~~~~~~~~~~

And now, we move on to our awards ceremony...

Best Bread Service unanimously goes to bluezoo!

I'll never get over that butter! :love:

Favorite Appetizer goes to the smoked mushroom bisque at Artist Point:

This was far from overrated and it deserves all the praise ever heaped upon it. A close second were the fried oysters at Flying Fish.

Favorite Entree is split between Flying Fish and Artist Point:

T voted for his sea bass entree at Flying Fish, and he's not wrong because it was incredible! But my favorite was...

...HIS entree at Artist Point! :laughing: It's difficult enough to choose between all of the fantastic main courses on this trip, but that short rib was to die for. And this is coming from someone who was a lifelong vegetarian, sometimes vegan, and absolutely hated red meat until 2016ish. While I still don't really like red meat -- not a big fan of beef, despise most pork -- I do love buffalo and lamb. And the buffalo here was phenomenal. I would order this for myself in a heartbeat.

Favorite Side is another split vote:

T insists this lobster mac & cheese was the best. He even tried to include it in the favorite appetizer category! I wanted to do a best "first bite" category because he frequently says the first bite of this was the most amazing thing ever.

Meanwhile, I am cheating a little by saying the plantain chips with coriander chutney at Boma were the best side. Obviously they're not really a side dish since it's a buffet, but it was one of my favorite things this time around.

Favorite Dessert goes to the blueberry angel food cake at bluezoo:

While I could gorge myself on unlimited Malva puddings at Boma until my stomach bursts, this dessert was post-meal perfection. In my mind, this is exactly what a signature dessert should be. I so regret sharing this blueberry goodness with T :rolleyes: His favorite was Flying Fish's Florida Sunset. I consider it a runner-up but still not quite in the league of the blueberry angel food cake.

Favorite Drink happily goes to the blood orange margarita at San Angel Inn Restaurante:

Not a huge surprise because I'm a margarita lover. :drinking1 Runner-up was "The Abyss" at Coral Reef, as weird as that seems. T's favorite was "the local bee's knees" at bluezoo, but since he didn't drink as much as me, I think my pick deserves top billing ;)

Best Theme/Atmosphere goes to California Grill at brunch. It was sunny, airy, beautiful, the live band played jazzy Disney tunes, and it felt like we were the only two in the restaurant. Sitting in the booth likely contributed much to that feeling -- it was surprisingly private despite being open on both sides. The atmosphere here was top notch; we might've been dining on clouds for all I knew. :cloud9:

Everywhere else we ate is basically tied for second place, though. It's hard to compare, and then choose between, so many excellent options!

Favorite Meal Overall is another split between us. T votes for California Grill, and I say Flying Fish. (Artist Point and Boma are both very close seconds.) I felt like Flying Fish was the embodiment of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." Individually every aspect of that meal was fantastic, but taken together it was something else entirely. :lovestruc

~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! That concludes our favorites, which were much more difficult to pick than anticipated, and that also concludes this dining report. We have a tentative September getaway planned, and if that trip materializes then I'll be back with another report! In the meantime, I'm considering writing (much shorter) dining reports for our other trips between November and May. It seems kind of weird to write any of those now, having finished a report for the most recent trip -- is there a shelf life on when you start dining reports? Can I began writing a report in July about a trip from last November?! :scratchin

Until next time... go well, go wild, tubherini. :mickeybar

I LOVED your report and say there’s no shelf life so have at it if you have more to share! At the very least, will be looking forward to your September report - food & wine festival time!! I have brunch at California Grill in a few weeks - SO excited! And am contemplating a visit to AP to have that soup one more time given its uncertain future. Perfect sign-off. Tubherini!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter