Tui/Thomson - E Ticket Query (Holiday Oct 6th)

Pluginbaby

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

So we are getting ready for our three week trip on October 6th, and something occurred to me that I maybe should have thought about sooner.

We have no park tickets despite booking the 21 day Disney Ultimate ticket, 14 day 3 park explorer Universal ticket and the 14 day Seaworld/Busch Gardens ticket with Tui direct when we booked the holiday.

I am assuming Disney wise we do not need any formal paper ticket as such, as the 'tickets' show on the MDE app (and I successfully made all our fast passes etc), however I have zilch to show for all the other parks. I have searched online and similar people in my boat have reported getting these tickets from the Tui/Thomson desk at Sanford airport but these posts on this matter date back to 2015, so I don't know if this is still the case?

Tui's customer service on this matter has been really woolly, with their branches saying we should be able to print them off online (you can't), and the contact center lines saying you should get them when land. I just feel pretty concerned as it's so close now, and I thought hey, maybe someone on the Dis knows what the current situation is?!

Are you staying in a Disney hotel? If yes then you’ll get a magic band for the Disney part at least which acts as door key and ticket. If you’re staying off site, I’m not sure and can’t help with the other tickets I’m afraid as not going to those places. Do you have a Tui store nearby that you could go into and ask direct? That way at least they have to find out the info while you’re standing there.

We booked with tui for flights, park tickets and hotel. We picked up our stuff on the 8th sept, they gave us paper tickets that we need to hand in to the desks at the magic kingdom and they will give us the tickets there, as said above if you are staying at a Disney hotel you should get a magic band when you arrive :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!