Tulum Ruins AND Teen Fury Catamaran???

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
We are planning on doing the Tulum Ruins tour on the Western Cruise. Do you return to the ship early enough for a teen to also do the Fury Catamaran party (I think they need to meet at Common Grounds at 6:00 pm and the cruise starts at 6:30 pm). Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know the exact time, but I think it's around 4:30-5PM because they have time to get ready for dinner. We are planning on doing that excursion in January, but we are planning dinner at Pancho's Backyard instead of on the ship. One problem is that it gets darker earlier now, so I don't know how it effects these excursions.

Someone else might know more beside the in general stuff I know.

Sorry.
Tina :)
Magic Western 1/18/03:bounce:

Bump! Anyone else with information or opinion?:)

There's time. We got back from Tulum (to the ship) around 4:30 - plenty of time to shower, change and start over again. The driver really pushed to keep on schedule at the beach stop because of the ferry schedule - so much so that on our excursion, the beach stop was only like 30 minutes. I'm presuming the ferry is vital for them to keep on schedule. It drops you off, at most, just a couple hundred feet from the ship. I heard great things about the teen Fury on our cruise - my dd gets to try it next year - she's "finally 13" - as she puts it! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter