Turkey leg???

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,
Almost forgot to ask..only thing DH told me to check out :rolleyes:
Now that the barbecue/ranch area is closed, where can we get the turkey legs? DH is very happy when he can eat like a caveman. And if he is happy, my trip is sooooo much more enjoyable. ;)
Mahalo,
Donna

Turkey Legs are available during parade times at the cart/stand on the matterhorn path on the way to Small World. Unfortunately Zocalo (where all the other BBQ food went) didn't pick up the turkey legs, especially since they aren't extremely popular year round. If you go around Christmas, more stands with them and tamales and chimichangas will be around.
Hope this helps
~Toodles
~Tina

Occasionally Zocalo has had little "Standees" (cardboard signs) saying that Turkey legs were available, but those are mostly on Holidays, and especially near Christmas.

Here is their current menu.
El Burrito Grande $8.99
Tacos del Mar $7.99
Tacos California $7.99
Tostado del Rancho $9.99
Smoked Ribs $13.99
Ribs & Chicken Dinner $11.99
BBQ Chicken Dinner $10.99
Chili Vasquez $6.99
Rancho Barbecues Beef Sandwich $8.99 (only lunch)
Chicken Verdugo Sandwich $8.99
Chicken Fried Steak $9.99
Prime Rib $Price Unknown (only dinner)

They used to have quesadillas as well, but I think that is gone from their menu for good.

They keep tweeking the menu, as they do at most DL restraunts, so we'll see where this one ends up.

All my best
~Tina

Mahalo for the info. I will be on the lookout for the cart by Matterhorn. If however, I miss it and you see a sad Hawaiian guy walking around in a grumpy jacket, please direct him to the nearest turkey leg and stand back.... ;)

he mea 'ole
This Wahine loves Turkey legs too.

Aloha and I hope you are pomaika'i

All my best
~Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter