Turn a Bad Day into a Good One

Scootin'By

DIS Veteran
I'm having kind of a meh day today, lots of different little things going on. So, I gotta break out the at-home Disney vibes.

Put on some Disney music (today it's a new one I recently found on Spotify, the Adventureland Music playlist), pop some popcorn (served in a Disney bucket of course), and make a hot chocolate in my favorite Disney mug (sugar be damned!).

I know that this is just slapping a band-aid on the wound and not treating the underlying reasons, but at least I feel better for a little bit :)

1688668277000.png

I'm having kind of a meh day today, lots of different little things going on. So, I gotta break out the at-home Disney vibes.

Put on some Disney music (today it's a new one I recently found on Spotify, the Adventureland Music playlist), pop some popcorn (served in a Disney bucket of course), and make a hot chocolate in my favorite Disney mug (sugar be damned!).

I know that this is just slapping a band-aid on the wound and not treating the underlying reasons, but at least I feel better for a little bit :)

View attachment 775445
Sure sounds like some great ways to shake the blues, @Scootin'By! Enjoy.

Absolutely, we have to do what we have to do! It’s all about comfort when we need it, great you recognize that, and FANTASTIC you feel a bit better.
hugs to you :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter