Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

KatMark

DIS Veteran
Hello old friends and new friends. Welcome to yet another KatMark trip report.

We were in the World December 3 - 8; we stayed at a new resort, went to a restaurant we had not been in years, did the Candelight Processional for the first time, Magic Bands and FP+ for the first time and we got to celebrate Christmas with some of our favorite people...three we knew, and two were a surprise. We also had a couple of DIS meets too. So sit back, pull up a chair and I hope you enjoy the report.

Introductions:

I'll try and make these brief for those of you who have been with me for years, but enough info for any new readers.

Your writer (I use that term loosely) is me, KatMark. I'm the Kat (Kathy) of this duo. I have worked at the same law firm in Chicago for 38+ years and for the same man! I am the mother of two wonderful young men and also the "mother"-in-law of a beautiful daughter. In my spare time (which has been harder and harder to find lately), I love to DIS, see what is going on with friends on FB, bake and watch our shows that we DVR.

Next up is Mark of the KatMark. Mark is my wonderful husband who I have been married to for 30 years and the reason for my addiction to all things Disney. Mark works as a salesman (currently) and umpires baseball during the summer to pay for our Disney obsession. He is well known by my followers as the hat guy.

Our two sons:

Andy. Andy will be 28 in February (I still don't know how that is possible since I am only 39). Andy is currently a "permanent substitute Honors English teacher" at a high school near us (the regular teacher is on maternity leave); he is also the head Varsity Baseball coach at the same school. In his spare time (which he is finding harder and harder to find now that he is teaching full time), he gives private hitting and catching lessons, coaches a summer and fall baseball team and hangs with his girlfriend of two years, Des.

Mark: Mark turned 25 this past May. He married the girl of his dreams, Alisha, this past June. Both are currently working at a subsidiary of John Deere. Mark also is an assistant wrestling coach at a college in Dubuque, Iowa, and runs the Kids Club wrestling program.

And our new daughter -- Alisha. Alisha will be 23 in March. As previously mentioned, she is currently working for a subsidiary of John Deere, but she will be going back to school full time in August to be a radiologist. She is the girl we always wanted, and my husband thinks she walks on water (especially because she puts up with our son).

(in the picture with Alisha is our new grandpuppy, Rolo; Rolo is currently in the dog house for eating a second set of Alisha's shoes :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

Last, but not least, is Des. Although there is no engagement as of yet, she is part of our family since she went with us to Disney last December and has been a big part of Andy's life for over two years.

(our late puppy, Cookie, who we lost in October after having her in our family for 15-1/2 years)

So there you have it. Up next will be arrival day.

Chapter Links

We are Going to Disney--December 3
A New Resort? Will Our Room Be Ready?
I'm Hungry!
Let's Ride some Rides
A Mega DIS Meet
Let's Party
Let's Party (continued)
Holiday Wishes and a Parade
Kathy is on a Mission
Kathy is on a Mission (continued)

It's Wild Out There
It's Wild Out There (continued)
Rumblings in our Tummy
Tigers, Mountains & DISer's...Oh My
Tigers, Mountains and DISer's...Oh My (Continued)
Here we go on the Wildlife Express and a Jingle Parade
Here we go on the Wildlife Express and a Jingle Parade (continued)
A Fancy dinner for three
A Fancy dinner for three (Continued)

We are going WHERE for breakfast?
We are going WHERE for breakfast (continued)
I'm not missing Spaceship Earth this time
I'm not missing Spaceship Earth this time (continued)
Turn Around and See What Happens.
We Meet a Princess
Photopass Pics
There's a Farmer in The Land
Do you want to buy a Sombrero?
Let's go Soarin'

March plans

Breakfast at a Bakery?
Let's go to the movies
An Attraction, a gift for the girls and lunch
SURPRISE
Musical and Dancing Lights
Musical and Dancing Lights (continued)
Dinner with good friends

World Showcase Tour
World Showcase Tour (Continued)
World Showcase Tour (Continued)
Dinner with Nemo and friends
It's Whoopi time and that's a wrap

Flower & Garden -- March 2014
Flower & Garden -- March 2014 Continued
A Favorite breakfast and Magic Kingdom
A Favorite breakfast and Magic Kingdom Continued
More Magic Kingdom and Flower & Garden
Epcot Flower & Garden
Epcot Flower & Garden continued
Epcot Flower & Garden continued
Our last half day at Disney
Our last half day at Disney continued
Phone pictures

:woohoo:

Can't wait to read about your trip!

Great meets, great eats and a few real sweeties

Yes you are. Are you going to stick around this time? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Seriously, it wouldn't be the same without you.

Hopefully ha ha! As long as you remind me on FB about updates I will be here lol!

Yippie! Caught it right at the start of it! Now going back to read - I was just so eager to subscribe. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter