Delete Thread

26th Bday Trip-3.5 weeks! (24 days)

Ar8SQ6d.gif

So I think I finally really nailed down all our plans, which is good because next week I'll start the itinerary posts. I also have another small (non WDW) trip in the works for my actual birthday weekend :hyper: We might go to Boston for the night that weekend to see Joel Mchale, go to the aquarium again, and eat lots of awesome food (we actually went to Boston for 1 night on our first trip in 2014 but it was to see The Airborne Toxic Event that time). But we have to figure out some of the details before I can go ahead and purchase tickets to the show/book things. I'm not 100% sure if we're going yet, but it would be fun if we could make it happen!

I also didn't post anything here from Easter yet so before I get started I just wanted to share my dad's annual Easter cake:

lTlhBZYl.jpg

FGjB9c1.gif

And this weekend we hit 100 subscribers! :cheer2:

sCKuD70l.jpg

I was so excited because on Youtube when you hit 100 subscribers, you can get a custom URL that actually says your channel name in it, instead of random letters and numbers no one will be able to remember.

But onto what you're all here for...the outfits post!

(Some of these might be repeat pictures from Sep, since I didn't get to use any of those outfits when we went in Dec I recycled a few).

Here's one of my new F&G shirts:

Cn8AEZ5l.jpg

(Ears themermaidharp, tshirt shop parks app)

And the back:

vsyZmYGl.jpg

My second F&G shirt:

MVGTvGwl.jpg

(Shirt: Shop Parks app, shorts: Forever 21, ears: BestTrendsCreations)

I6Lk6qrl.jpg

(Hat from prettylittlemonograms)

ETlLKDTl.jpg

(Ears from Uptown Ears, shirt from CafeFortySeven)

ATDhjJsl.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic, bag from Toyko Disney via Ebay)

RRFahK2l.jpg

jlmXW2Ll.jpg

(Shirt from Tren-D)

XMrmePul.jpg

(AK 20th anniversary shirt from the Shop Parks app)

cNF3oxSl.jpg

(Hat from the Shop Parks app, shirt from Zumiez)

BQcEgcxl.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic, I'm also thinking of getting Disney ears to replace these ears).

Universal outfits:

Although this one isn't Universal themed at all :rotfl::

Jn9zuOgl.jpg

(Shirt Hot Topic, flannel Cakeworthy)

QWgmw1ml.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic)

8E4YHwZl.jpg

(Shirt from Hot Topic)

s3gYU0Rl.jpg

w1AIEnwl.jpg

(Shirt from Forever 21)

Dresses:

I'm picking between these 2, but leaning more towards the blue because the red is a polyester like material which seems like it would be way too hot.

E0HdzMol.jpg

The colors look really bad on the bed, but I promise this looks better in person. I wore it to the CG brunch last year:

6UzEw22l.jpg

Z3nSwVhl.jpg

Josh's shirts:

(I don't usually buy too many new ones anymore because he only wears most of these on the trips).

pk9YFKsl.jpg

The AK 20th anniversary one was the new one I got for this trip:

s0RnTkol.jpg

mcQcT4sl.jpg

And finally some accessories:

ik1Smf3l.jpg

(Pins from Parkbound Buttons & Disney, MBs from Disney, bag from Shop Parks app, lanyards from Universal Orlando)

I got the millennial pink MB, but also had a pink one from last time I didn't use, and I think they're sending a purple for this trip too. I know the bag is a DL one, but I love Mater! (And it was on sale in the Shop Parks app so I couldn't resist). :thumbsup2

Next week I'll start our daily itinerary posts and we'll be under 20 days! :banana:

Woohoooo!

I live just north of Boston! I love the aquarium so much we have a membership.

Your outfits are so well put together. I definitely don’t have that skill. Looks like you’ll have a blast

Getting so close! I hope your birthday trip works out. I'm planning a semi delayed one for myself, but it won't be until towards the end of the year.

I love your shirts and ears always. And the Nick bag!! That's so cool!

The flower and garden ears are so cute. @Lesley Wake I forgot to tell you that :)

I made it back to the boards in time to see your outfits post! Hurray! As usual, everything looks awesome, and you're getting so close to your next trip!

And last weekend I also got my new phone before the trip!

YAY! It'll be great to use for pics!

But a couple days ago a Touringplans alert I set up found one! :hyper:

AMAZING! I love TPs reservation finder!

After brunch we'll head into MK for awhile, where we've decided to upgrade Josh's ticket to an AP! :cheer2:

WOOOHOOOO

We have FP's for Spaceship Earth, Frozen Ever After, and Character Spot, and plan to eat around the world at F&G.

It's so close now!

Me every time I have to go into work at 3am... :sad:

We'll be heading to Islands of Adventure on this day. We'll do attractions all around the park, and I'm thinking of finally doing the water rides. I figure if we do them all at once, and then go back to the hotel to shower and change it won't be as bad as walking around wet for afterwards.
I think this is an excellent plan! I would totally do this next time we go... Though I did think those were really fun water rides in September, even after walking around being wet... The only helpful thing was Zack's mom had bought me shorts from REI, so they were quick drying :laughing:

Originally I had California Grill booked for this day, but decided later on to go to Disney on Sat instead for the end of Party for the Planet, but when I was making the final itinerary I realized I'd much rather go to the brunch (the menu has changed considerably since our last time there). Unfortunately at the time I started looking again there was 0 ADRs available for the brunch, I checked everyday for awhile then ended up making the itinerary without it. But a couple days ago a Touringplans alert I set up found one! :hyper: So that's why I changed the itinerary around, and I'm very happy we get to go again because it was one of my favorite parts of last year's trip.
Yay! I swear I will get to the brunch next time. Dinner was good but I think brunch would be better, I love breakfast foods!

I looked up the chocolate buffet... OMG. That looks amazing.

I'm trying to plan a weekend to see my favorite singer do her Christmas concert, plus some touristy things in that area... I won't really know until tickets go on sale in June. That feels like so long to wait!

Ahhhh! It’s so close! Your trip itinerary sounds amazing so far. All the outfits you picked out look super cute. You are going to have an awesome trip!

OMG I never even responded after you posted about your shopping trip, soooooo bad :guilty: I had such a good time and even though we're getting a cookie dough place in my mall, I promise we'll still meet up there to shop :laughing:

That looks good, I am so NOT a Starbucks person though, is it coffee?
I now Raeven answered you but nope! I'll drink cappuccino but hate coffee; this was delicious! You would think I'd have had it before since Steve works for Starbucks but since I don't drink coffee (and don't particularly like their cappuccino) I rarely go there.

Beautiful!
:thanks:

(Shirt from Hot Topic,
I love this one, I've been looking for a Pooh shirt but haven't found one even there. How long ago did you get this?

But I did also get my AP slider earlier this year for the first time so I can wear that too.
Whoo for the AP slider :cheer2: You HAVE to show that off lol

And last weekend I also got my new phone before the trip!

giphy-3-gif.318061

I got an iPhone X, and I can't wait to use the camera for vacation. I don't really have anything else to take pictures or videos of until we go so I'm just kind of waiting to try it out :laughing: I really like it, although I'm nervous about breaking it. I have a pretty hard/protective case though. It's a little heavier than my last one, but it still works in the tripods as far as I can tell so I think we're all set there. I'm hoping the video will be a lot smoother because I can make the settings even better for the camera.
Yay! I'm jealous-I wish I had been able to upgrade to an X! Stupid company policies!

We'll be heading to Islands of Adventure on this day. We'll do attractions all around the park, and I'm thinking of finally doing the water rides. I figure if we do them all at once, and then go back to the hotel to shower and change it won't be as bad as walking around wet for afterwards.
That sounds like a good plan!

After brunch we'll head into MK for awhile, where we've decided to upgrade Josh's ticket to an AP! :cheer2:
Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!