Delete Thread

What did you end up getting? I love it, I'm just so afraid of breaking it!
I now have the 8. It does take good low light shots (but any movement is blurry), and decent daylight selfies. But low light selfies suck! And zoom isn’t great-I would have loved that telephoto feature from the X!

I saw on Instagram that your countdown is at 10 days today and I was like wow, I need to go catch up on her plans! :eek: I was so far behind, like back on page 11. :oops: I was kind of avoiding reading PTRs for a while after my trip, because I'm so jealous of everyone with their May trips. February was great, but now it feels like forever until we go back in October. :worried: Anyways DH was busy watching the Celtics game today, so it was the perfect day to binge-read the Disboard and I'm all caught up now!! :cool1:

Your plans look great and your outfits are adorable, as always!! :thumbsup2 So exciting that Josh is getting an AP again too, so I can look forward to reading about even more trips in the next year!! I'm also already excited to read about your planning for September!

Can't wait to read more of your itineraries for this trip and see what other changes you have made now that you both will have APs! :hyper:

6 days

YAY!! SO CLOSE NOW!!
Josh said when we get back he's going to get me a new laptop for my birthday :cheer2:

So sorry to hear all about your computer troubles- but that is so sweet that Josh is getting you a new one for your birthday!

I do want to see HEA from in front of the castle, but I've heard that's still really hard to do without waiting for hours so I'll have to see with that one.

I'm excited to hear what you end up doing... I love the idea of watching HEA in front of the castle as well, but who wants to wait for HOURS before?! Not me!

We have Fastpasses for SE, Soarin', and LWTL.

Fab choices :o

We haven't seen Illuminations since 2015, and we've never done EMH at Epcot so I'm excited to see the show again, and be in the park at night.

AWW this will be a fun night for sure! I love WS at night

5/9-We'll start this morning with breakfast at The Wave. I've been curious to try their buffet since I've heard good things about it.

MMM can't wait to hear what you think of The Wave - it's gotten for so many good reviews lately!

Your poor old computer! :( Glad Josh has your back and is getting you a new one! Best birthday ever!

Your plans sound like so much fun! You must be getting so excited with how quickly it's creeping up!

I've heard a lot of complaints about the lack of FPs for TSMM now that they've stopped doing them due to the Toy Story Land construction or whatever. That's too bad. :( But hopefully you'll still find lots of fun things to do there.

We also have fastpasses for Pirates, 7DMT, and Talking Mickey (before he goes silent), and we'll get to see @ariane37!
Yay :cheer2:

and see Illuminations beforehand. We haven't seen Illuminations since 2015
I can't believe you haven't seen Illuminations since 2015! I probably knew this lol and forgot but, still can't believe it! Good idea to see it though since there's rumors it's leaving.

5/9-We'll start this morning with breakfast at The Wave. I've been curious to try their buffet since I've heard good things about it.
Awesome! I want to get back there for breakfast sometime, it was so good.

Josh said when we get back he's going to get me a new laptop for my birthday :cheer2:
Ugh for your computer biting the dust, but yay for a new birthday one!!!

and we'll get to see @ariane37!
Woohoo! :hyper:

5/8-This day we'll start over at Epcot again for some more Flower and Garden! :flower1:
I'm SO excited for F&G!!! :hyper:

dessert at Ample Hills.
I've worked Ample Hills into my May trip plans too :thumbsup2

You're so close, OMG!!!!!!

I would be surprised if you didn't love The Wave!!!! We had breakfast there in March and I have reservations in June too.

1 day of work left!

What a great feeling! I'm so happy for you!! (And Josh!)

5/11-W're going to try to start this day with mini golf since I think CSR is the only resort with a direct bus to Winter Summerland. We've never done mini golf at Disney so this'll be new to us. I've heard transportation for mini golf is kind of hard so after we'll probably Uber to DS to get to our lunch at Homecomin.

Love that you are doing something 'new' :D ANNND I think your reviews of Homecomin' have convinced me to book this ADR for our June trip...

And that's the itinerary for our trip! I'm sure I'll post a picture before we leave but other than that we’ll be back on the 12th!

Have the best my friend :goodvibes See you when you get back!

It's so pretty I want to wear it all the time :rotfl: Forget fancy jewelry and just give me MBs.
I agree! :thumbsup2 :laughing:

We've never done mini golf at Disney so this'll be new to us.
I went to one of them (I think Winterland) about 10 years ago and it was super cute! I'm not a huge mini golf fan, but the details around the whole course had me excited the whole time! If you love mini golf, you'll definitely love it there!

Have a wonderful trip!!! Cannot wait to read all about it and watch new vlogs! :goodvibes

So I've been having some technical difficulties lately which is why I haven't been able to comment on anyone's TR as often as usual, and why it took me forever to finish my last TR. :confused3 Last week my computer decided it was time to stop working. It's 8 years old, and has been pretty slow for about 2 years, but usually it works long enough for me to use it for Disboards. The last time I tried to update it took forever (and I don't think the update actually worked), last weekend it asked me to update again, and I had such a hard time getting it to come back on after the update that I was pretty sure that was it. When I did got it on, I started prepping my iTunes music to go on this new phone (something I do before every trip), but that's all I could do. No other programs would open without freezing, and none of the ports work so I can't even get the current music off it. I knew this was coming for awhile so it wasn't a big shock, just annoying.

pO4WW87.gif

So I signed up for Apple Music, and have everything back and can add songs whenever so I'm happy with that, and Josh said when we get back he's going to get me a new laptop for my birthday

bummer about your laptop, but YAY for getting a new one! :cool1::cool1::cool1: My Mac is 6 years old and still going strong (knock on wood) and I can't afford a new one right now so I hope it stays that way!

I do want to see HEA from in front of the castle, but I've heard that's still really hard to do without waiting for hours so I'll have to see with that one.

In April, people were lining up 1.5-2 hours BEFORE :confused3 I had to ask a CM what I was missing and she said, "oh, they're here for the fireworks." and I'm like, but it's 7 o'clock!

I was trying to avoid picking a lot of places we had just been (though Shulas was on my mind), but then we got a gift card for Shulas that will cover most of dinner, and that sealed the deal!

Free, plus it's your fave…no brainer!

1 day, 3 hours!

1 day of work left!

OMG! Have FUN!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :banana:

We went there on our very first trip, but haven't been back since.

z43U6JBl.jpg

Cute pic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter