Delete Thread

This week after looking around a bit more I was able to find a CSR reservation for the dates we switched to, we'll still be at Pop the first night but now we may have a chance at a refurbed room since I switched to a standard room. But after that we'll be at CSR the 9th-13th.
Yay! Maybe you'll be able to get refurbished rooms at both resorts so you can compare!

JBJB Dessert Party-6:30 pm-I was thinking of not doing this one until I read
some of the new menu items, and pumpkin pie bread pudding has me sold!
Oooh, yummy! I'm thinking of doing this one for my December 2018 trip...if they still have it!

We can now fit HEA into our plans!
Yay!

This is what dreams are made of!!

I'm so mad they haven't released the dates for Feb/Mar yet. Don't these people know I need to plan 6 months out!

Yes it is! :lovestruc And I know I hate how they take forever to release dessert party times!

Homecomin' and Skipper Canteens were yummy!!! We have plans for Raglan Road in March.

Ooo good to hear! I'll let you know how Raglan Road is when we get back.

I'm sooooo behind but I'm now caught up on your TR and PTR. Your outfits are so cute. I have the Wilderness Explorer's tank too! I wore it in August. I have not planned a single outfit for x-mas yet. But we've decided not to go to the Christmas party this year. Steve said he wasn't that interested in it so we may just do a nice dinner somewhere instead. Will you be in USO when we arrive? We arrive on the 14th - our first park that day is DHS and then maybe Epcot at night. Although I really wanted to see the Seasons Greetings at Sunset Blvd so maybe I'll switch the order around (but then I'll have to move our FPs around). I'll update my PTR at some point!

vBfpZxpl.jpg

(Shirt from Boscovs, ears from BestTrendsCreations)

I never got to wear this last year, so I'm bringing it again! Same with this next outfit:

9ErdCyul.jpg

(Sweatshirt from Forever 21, leggings from BrandbyYou, ears from themermaidharp)
In love with these two shirts!!

Your hair is really cute this way!

Love it! I'm going to check out all of those shops... I love the cars sweatshirt! I really would like a Cozy Cone one but I can't ever seem to find one. I might try to make one myself.

So we're almost down to a month!

YAY!!

And I still don't have any outfits picked out so that's going to have to wait till next week :rotfl:

Come on, this is a priority!

I'm still trying to convince Josh we need to put up the Christmas tree asap

YES!! We just put ours up!

This week after looking around a bit more I was able to find a CSR reservation for the dates we switched to, we'll still be at Pop the first night but now we may have a chance at a refurbed room since I switched to a standard room.

Yay! I hope you get a refurbed room! You should ask for one.

And Josh's mom got kittens! Here's Paprika and Basil:

QyHmspsl.jpg

So cute!! :lovestruc

And now what you've all been waiting for...

The Outfits Post!

YAS!!
fsZcnTL.gif

Yes!! I love this! I hope you decide to wear it because the penguins are super cute.

nsd1NkUl.jpg

(Leggings from American Eagle, ears from Disney)

I think this is going to be my MVMCP outfit. I just love the corgi leggings :rotfl: and the fluffy ears! I want to buy one of those light up necklaces too.

Yes!! I love this whole outfit, but especially the corgi leggings.

This is such a great sweater!:worship:

I'm thinking of going back to having bangs. What do you think? The last time I had them was around 2014-early 2015. I didn't like growing them out, but now that my hair's shorter I think it would be faster when I decide to.

I like the bangs! Fall/Winter is a good time to cut bangs, too, because they don't get as hot/sweaty, so you'll have time to decide whether you like them and want to commit to them again before you have to start dealing with warmer summer weather.

And Josh's mom got kittens! Here's Paprika and Basil:

QyHmspsl.jpg

They are SO CUTE and I love their names :lovestruc:cat:

I think this is going to be my MVMCP outfit. I just love the corgi leggings :rotfl: and the fluffy ears! I want to buy one of those light up necklaces too.

I love this outfit and the light up necklace will be the perfect addition!!

Aw, I love this shirt and the outfit overall.

I have an "ugly Christmas sweater" sweatshirt with Mickey on it from Target I got last year (and got Matt a matching one, lol) that I didn't get to wear b/c it was too hot - I hope you get to wear everything this time!!

Yay! Isn't that tank so comfortable? Until we changed our trip and canceled MNSSHP (when we just wanted to do a weekend) we weren't thinking of doing MVMCP either because the price seemed a bit high (last year we didn't even stay the whole time), but now that it's a longer trip I am excited to go. A nice meal is a good way to spend that money too though! I think we will be now :sad2: I wasn't thinking about it when I switched everything, but a couple hours later I realized I'd probably miss you and @amalone1013 because we'll be at Universal by the 13th at night.

It's a great tank! I'm wearing it in my upcoming post in my TR for August. Yeah the price seems a bit higher this year. I think we stayed until the end last year but I dont' think we got to do as much as we wanted to do. We waited in line so long for the 7 Dwarfs that kinda just was our night. MNSSHP was ok too, we barely went on any rides and just watched the parade, fireworks, and waited on line for characters. I didn't even take much candy as I don't eat much of that stuff. I only took out the mickey lollipops for my nieces and nephew. So now that we've got to experience both of them, I think we're ok if we don't go. I would go again but not this year.
What we'll miss you guys by like a day?!? Boo...:sad::sad::sad:
But maybe we can see @amalone1013!!! :) :) :)

This weekend we got our ME tags! :cheer2:
:hyper: That's the surest way to know your trip is nearly here!!! Well, until you arrive at MCO, that is :laughing:

And now what you've all been waiting for...

The Outfits Post!
:jumping1:

I hope it matches my plaid bow ears too! #FirstWorldProblems
:rotfl2:

I'm thinking of going back to having bangs. What do you think?
Omg, this picture of you with bangs is absolutely GORGEOUS!

have a weekend vlog from the aquarium hopefully,
Yay! I love aquariums, hoping you get a chance to go this weekend :thumbsup2

tell you about which booths I plan to snack at during the Epcot Holiday Festival :thumbsup2
::yes:: :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter