Delete Thread

I'm all caught up just in time :laughing:

Have the BEST time! Your plans look amazing! Can't wait to see your vlogs and trip report!

And Josh's mom got kittens! Here's Paprika and Basil:

QyHmspsl.jpg

So cute! I just love kitties <3 And cute names!

The Outfits Post!

Yay!!! I love when you do this!

QJRz2rYl.jpg

(Sweatshirt BrandbyYou, ears Disney)

I love this sweatshirt! I really wanted some Flo's merchandise, but I couldn't find any at Disneyland (which seems strange to me, since Cars Land is so popular).

nsd1NkUl.jpg

(Leggings from American Eagle, ears from Disney)

I love the Corgi pants! Too cute! I'm also a fan of the fuzzy ears - I looked at them when we were in Disneyland, but there were quite a few different pairs of ears I wanted - I ended up not buying any of them :confused3

So of course I needed a new plaid shirt:

th80a0ul.jpg

Of course! Can you ever own too much plaid?

I'm thinking of going back to having bangs. What do you think? The last time I had them was around 2014-early 2015. I didn't like growing them out, but now that my hair's shorter I think it would be faster when I decide to.

321eecff-a1ba-499a-9163-88288cadcb55-png.283261

Bangs look super cute on you!

We'll just spend our first night shopping and eating dinner at Homecomin'. We were thinking of doing Raglan Road this night, but I asked Josh which restaurant we should do when we're the hungriest (which we will be when we arrive), and he said Homecomin! (Which I totally agree with).

Great choice!

I also think we'll try to see Flights of Wonder before it ends, and Festival of the Lion King which we haven't seen in a couple years.

Whoa, I didn't realize Flights of Wonder was leaving. Hopefully it's still around on our trip! We also love FOTLK, and make sure we see it everytime!

yacht-club-ale-and-compass-restaurant-november-2017-trio-of-puddings-1-700x477-jpg.285363

I need this pudding trio :lovestruc

We talked about trying to make a reservation for Ale & Compass, but had no idea where we would fit it in. This pudding was calling my name though!

This week we saw Coco, and loved it! :lovestruc I know a lot of people didn't like it

You know people who didn't like it? :eek: I thought it was really adorable!

Besides our FP's I think we'll try to see the Beauty and the Beast show for the first time

We've also never been to see this show! Let me know how it is!

meet Groot and Star Lord one more time before they go

I hope they are still around on our next trip!

Have a great trip! I'm looking forward to seeing all your pictures on Facebook/Instagram!

Also - the bangs look great!

They sell them at FYE and online if you don't have one of those.
OMG thank you so much!! We have one of those in our mall so I will be checking that out when I go Christmas shopping next week. I followed you on Instagram so I'm excited to see how your trip is!

Darn it , just missing you again ( sept if you had gone - I think I was leaving your arrival day ) I just got asked to go in May with brother and his family. Arrive May 2 - depart May 7. Going to universal for the first time . Super excited.

Wait we may overlap at Universal - may 5-7 there - I think

Wait we may overlap at Universal - may 5-7 there - I think

Yeah we'll be at Universal May 4-7th so far, so if you'll be at Universal then we may see each other!

Yay! Can't wait to hear!

P.S. I am a fan of those Hippo candies, I think they're delicious :rotfl:

:thumbsup2

I've never had one! I still haven't tried them yet, but I will soon.

Congrats on the new trip! We will be there May 10th - 19th, but can't plan park time for the 11th-13th because of DD's cheer competition. I'm hoping for some time in MK on that Sunday since it's Mother's Day though!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans.

Congrats on the new trip! We will be there May 10th - 19th, but can't plan park time for the 11th-13th because of DD's cheer competition. I'm hoping for some time in MK on that Sunday since it's Mother's Day though!

Thank you! Maybe we'll see you earlier in the week.

Can't wait to hear more of your plans.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
After our year of AP's I didn't think we'd be buying AP's again, but on our December trip I renewed mine again. So welcome to year 2 :rotfl:

clSYhBF.gif

xkJp2jk.gif

By the way I got my Christmas gift from Jenna recently and everything is adorable!

k01IiF7l.jpg

So cute!! I have a mug that must be from the same kinda collection because it looks the same except it's got Eeyore on it instead of Mickey. What a nice gift!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!