Delete Thread

I was so behind, but I'm all caught up now!!

All of you plans look great! I can't wait to read your reviews for Ale & Compass and JBJB dessert party. We have lunch scheduled at A&C in February and I'd like to do the dessert party next December, because DH is obsessed with JBJB. :santa:

I also love all of your outfits! All of the leggings and ears are particularly adorable! :lovestruc

Also, I really like your hair with bangs. I had bangs when I was younger, but I have curly hair, so anytime it was even slightly humid, they would go all crazy. I'm jealous, they look great on you! And the "flashback" picture of you and Josh is super cute!!

Looking forward to reading your itineraries!! :yay:

I want nachos now. Good nachos are all about layering! Also, I think I just learned the best way to brown beef so it's not in big chunks :rotfl:

As you may know we had issues with Josh's time off this year. While he has way more than me he got injured earlier this year, and was out 5 days. He used vacation time because he thought they give you half of the time back if you get injured on the job, but it turns out there was a requirement of having to take 6 days minimum to get any time back which he wasn't aware of.

That's so frustrating! And also dumb!

and maybe get some after breakfast ice cream at Ample Hills.

HAQ7wDG.gif

Never too early! Great idea!

I love this sweater! Probably why I also own it.

Oh hi, little buddy!!

gKTHtru.gif

After breakfast we'll walk around the Boardwalk checking out decorations
Yay! I never spend enough time doing things like this. I must fix that! ::yes::

maybe get some after breakfast ice cream at Ample Hills.

HAQ7wDG.gif
YES. All of this.

Our CP time is 5 pm, and is narrated by Kurt Russell.
How exciting!

because for dinner we have a reservation for Chefs De France.
I can't wait for your review. I've wanted to go here for a long time. I had an ADR prior to my August trip but I ended up cancelling it because I thought this would be one of the restaurants I'd feel most awkward at alone :laughing:

This is awesome.

Beautiful shot. And the aquarium part is pretty cool too :laughing: ;)

Also Happy (early) Thanksgiving!
Thank you! And same to you :hug:

Josh's mom's kittens are adorable as are all your outfits! Steve and I are really missing our Thanksgiving trip this week so I'm very jealous of your upcoming one :)

Feast of the 3 Kings-Beef tamale
I had this last year and it was really good! But very big and filling. It was the first thing I tried and since it was so big I was too full to try much of the other things I wanted. Wondering if they're making portions smaller this year............

Cheese fondue
This was delicious, too! But it was at a different booth; same description, though.

Enjoying your report...still following along. We'll be at Yak & Yeti the day after you guys - actually dinner the next night, right at park closing. :-) That Landry card is handy for us, since we rarely make any ADRs. It's definitely a good deal that first year you use it.

Best of luck with that FOP FP :genie: I couldn't get one for our AK day Monday, but did snag one a few weeks after 60 day FP window for the morning we're leaving and grabbed it.

I love this little turkey!
Your dinner looks awesome! I have a frozen turkey in the freezer that I'd intended to cook to celebrate US Thanksgiving with you all from afar, but I had too much school work this weekend. Maybe a I'm-done-exams-turkey will be in order.

My family also watched Elf on Thanksgiving #ReadyforChristmas

xQzA6bJ.gif

YES!!

oXlW7eil.jpg

Who doesn't love dancing with the wind?

:rotfl2:

I also think we'll try to see Flights of Wonder before it ends

I didn't realize this was closing! But now that I google it, it seems likely to be a thing. Hopefully we'll be able to get there in December then.

He wanted to try the Nomad Lounge's gluten free churros afterwards.

Yum! Good choice!! The churros are tasty. Nathan highly recommends mixing the strawberry and vanilla sauces together.

yacht-club-ale-and-compass-restaurant-november-2017-trio-of-puddings-1-700x477-jpg.285363

I need this pudding trio :lovestruc

Yum!! Much pudding much love! :lovestruc

I'm so sad FoW is ending and I wish we'd seen it earlier this month. The boys have enjoyed it since they were little,so I'll really miss it!
Hmm, the pudding trio from Ale and Compass looks interesting even though I'm not big into pudding lol. I also haven't stayed up on all the offerings there so now I have to check out exactly what types of pudding are included in that!

:laughing: It's definitely the one you could miss and you wouldn't have missed anything. It wasn't great, but it was cute in it's own way I guess because Mater's so cute.
I mean, I like Mater... but I think I'll continue to appreciate him in 1 and 3 :rotfl: The corn pudding seems like it'd be right up my alley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!