Tusker House - August 24th Saturday

Easto

Mouseketeer
Planning on attending AK

Saturday August 24

0800 - 0900 am EMH

Will be there for 8am rope drop

We want to do Safari, Na’vi, FOP, Everest

What time would you suggest we try and get into Tusker House?

I assume by this you want to ride first? Even if you have FP I would say at least 9:30 - 10 am. FOP can have log waits even with fast pass and probably should be your first stop.

I had a 900 fastpass the last Monday in August last year. I showed up at 930 and was the only one in line. For EMH, they really open around 730. Don't waste your time waiting in line at FOP. Do Navi, Everast, Dinosuar. Hit Tucker around 1015-1030 to get the lunch transition.

Planning on attending AK

Saturday August 24

0800 - 0900 am EMH

Will be there for 8am rope drop

We want to do Safari, Na’vi, FOP, Everest

What time would you suggest we try and get into Tusker House?

I'm confused. Will you have FP+ for any of these rides? Are you trying to get them all in without FP+ and utilizing EMH? There is no way you can do all of these during the one hour of EMH. Safari alone can take up to 20 - 30 minutes and, even with FP+, FOP has taken me up to 45 minutes to get through the whole thing. If you could give us a more specific idea of what you are planning, we could probably give you a better answer. If the plan is to get all of these in before TH, I would hit FOP and Nav'i during EMH, head over to EE at park opening and try to ride standby (or get a FP+ for 9:00 am) and then get a 10 am FP+ for Safari. That puts you around 11 am. I would probably make the TH reservation for 11:30 am or noon to be on the safe side. Or, do FOP and Nav'i during EMH and make TH for 10 am to give you some wiggle room, then do Safari and EE on FP+ (in that case, I would do 11:00 am FP+ for Safari and noon for EE).

My goal is to have those rides done by the time we leave the park at close.

I’d like to keep our breakfast hours free to ride rides and get the main rides all in during the ENTIRE DAY.

If we can hammer off FOP and Na’vi in the first 1-2 hours I’d be happy.

I’d like to keep our breakfast hours free to ride rides and get the main rides all in during the ENTIRE DAY.

You should have no problem accomplishing your goal! I would probably aim for a lunch time TH and try to do Safari either before or after TH as they are very close to each other and you will avoid a lot of criss-crossing the park.

Fast passes are given in hour blocks. 8am - 9am, 9am - 10am etc.. (also on the :10s, :15s, :20's etc...) You can book an 8 - 9 FP for one ride and a 9 - 10 for another. You are only allowed on during an hour. If you have back to back, you can go on a ride at 8am, have breakfast at 8:30 and still have your other FP until 10am, then book another 11 - 12. 3 rides and breakfast by 11am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter