Tusker House- Breakfast or Dinner???

Breakfast but we always do the earliest one available. Eat there and usually walk over to the K. Safari afterwards with a little to no wait and essentially save a fast pass for something else.

I'll say dinner because while none of the food here is quite "exotic", the variety outside your norm is better during dinner than breakfast. Plus it's nicer to sit for an hour in the AC at night rather than in the morning.

We did breakfast and dinner and much preferred breakfast. It seems to get really really backed up on reservations with dinner, where we had to wait about 45 minutes past our reservation, and it was kind of a mad house, but at breakfast we were seated in 5 minutes and it was half empty. Though this is always a YMMV type thing; it's probably different day to day. I also just preferred the breakfast food and I love that POG juice.

We have done both breakfast and lunch/dinner. Breakfast is great- but standard Disney Breakfast buffet (all your basics with a few unique options) and lunch (basic with a few unique options). We prefer lunch/dinner over the breakfast. We like the array of salads and such, grilled and stewed meat/seafood and desert. There are also some basic options- such as corn dog nuggets, mickey mac and cheese, green beans, make your own sandwiches, pork tenderloin, etc. Also- its nice to have that hit of AC in the afternoon after you have been out all morning.

We did breakfast and dinner and much preferred breakfast. It seems to get really really backed up on reservations with dinner, where we had to wait about 45 minutes past our reservation, and it was kind of a mad house, but at breakfast we were seated in 5 minutes and it was half empty. Though this is always a YMMV type thing; it's probably different day to day. I also just preferred the breakfast food and I love that POG juice.

is there no POG juice at dinner?? this could be a deal breaker!!!

We have done both breakfast and lunch/dinner. Breakfast is great- but standard Disney Breakfast buffet (all your basics with a few unique options) and lunch (basic with a few unique options). We prefer lunch/dinner over the breakfast. We like the array of salads and such, grilled and stewed meat/seafood and desert. There are also some basic options- such as corn dog nuggets, mickey mac and cheese, green beans, make your own sandwiches, pork tenderloin, etc. Also- its nice to have that hit of AC in the afternoon after you have been out all morning.

We have a breakfast at Crystal Palace and a lunch at Minnies Christmas Hollywood & Vine.... and Tusker House Dinner fits in perfectly at our day in Animal Kingdom.... but is there no POG juice at dinner??? I love POG juice!!! we have a 730 ADR as of right now...

We have a breakfast at Crystal Palace and a lunch at Minnies Christmas Hollywood & Vine.... and Tusker House Dinner fits in perfectly at our day in Animal Kingdom.... but is there no POG juice at dinner??? I love POG juice!!! we have a 730 ADR as of right now...

They have POG juice all day long

I love them both. Dinner is nice because you don't have to rush there in the morning. I think either is a great choice and yup I had POG juice for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!