Tusker House Breakfast price?

button409

Mouseketeer
So ADR Day is almost upon us and we have decided to book a breakfast at Tusker House. Finding it impossible to find a price though - getting a range of $15-$35, has anyone been recently and can give me a ball park figure for prices for adults and kids? We will be going mid January if that make any difference.
Thanks!

If you plan on seeing ROL I would get the package. It's only a few dollars more.

Also, if you get a10:30 or 10:45 adr, you get both the breakfast and lunch buffet food the breakfast price.

If you plan on seeing ROL I would get the package. It's only a few dollars more.

Also, if you get a10:30 or 10:45 adr, you get both the breakfast and lunch buffet food the breakfast price.

I agree with booking breakfast as late as possible & using it as your lunch ( not necessarily to eat the lunch foods, but as a ride strategy). Eat a light breakfast in your room & head out to ride FOP (currently operating 30ish minutes before stated park opening). Use those precious few hours at park opening to blast out rides & shows & then kick back under a/c when the park is much much fuller & fill up those bellies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter