Tusker House/Nemo show August

DJFan88

DIS Veteran
Good news and a tip to all interested:

Just was able to still get a 1-1:40 booking at Tusker House for week of Aug. 16-23. This is the one where you then get the preferred seating for the Nemo show (a fav of my 7 yr old) at 3:15.

Yaah!:banana:

I booked that as well - do you need to call in and ask for the preferred seats or does everybody within this time gets preferred sitting. I am just not sure how it works

I booked that as well - do you need to call in and ask for the preferred seats or does everybody within this time gets preferred sitting. I am just not sure how it works

When I booked online it said all guests within the time frame listed would get that benefit. Then I just checked my email confirmation and it does state that it is for the Nemo package.

We have done the package for the past 2 xmas weeks. It is well worth it. We love the food at the lunch(lots of choices) and expecially LOVE having the best seats in the house(IMHO), you walk to about 1/2 into the stand-by line and there is a sign for the package entrance on the right. We had our choice of front right section. We got great shots of the puppets/characters. We had mised the show the year before doing the package as the line was too much...don't do anything over 60 min. Have fun! Oh, yes we did it online also.

Connears

we just did this last week. it was just wonderful. the food at tusker lunch was great and the seats in the show were the best. we are going to do it again next trip. have fun!

So assuming everybody that has this time will get the seats....is there a separate entrance for the package and do we have to wait on the big line....
We have seen the show and the kids absolutely love it, so we would love to see it again....

As I stated in my previous post, the entrance for those with the package is about 1/2 up the stand-by line on the right..there is a sign there and you give them your ticket from lunch. You enter from the opposite side of the theatre than the rest of the crowd and you have the front right section , we could have been in the front row if we wanted....great all around...the show is amazing!

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter