Tusker house or Crystal palace?

I was disappointed with TH lunch and surprised at how much we enjoyed CP lunch. Characters were better at CP too. But we still enjoyed TH, we were just a little underwhelmed.

Last edited:
I prefer the food and ambience at Tusker House. BUT, my daughter LOVED meeting piglet, and she had a really good interaction, and both kids were excited to get ice cream for breakfast at CP... So, I would say, choose based don characters you want to meet, and meal time you need...

CP by 10,000 miles!! LOVE the character interaction way more at CP than at TH. Food at CP breakfast is quite good....granted, food at TH is good as well. I just find that because that it takes a lot longer for the characters to come around at TH. So much so, that we're literally sitting there waiting after we've finished eating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter