Tusker House - pictures of entire party?

kcbutterfly

Mouseketeer
My sister and I are looking forward to breakfast at Tusker House in June. Is there an attendant going around with the characters who could take a picture of both of us with Mickey? If not, would it be rude to ask another guest seated nearby us to take a picture? We wouldn't do it for all of the characters, just Mickey. Thanks.

Look for the character handler. It will someone wearing wearing a blue shirt. Sometimes they get busy, especially if they are accompanying more than one character. If one isn’t nearby when Mickey visits your table, I’d just ask another guest. My party is nearly always only myself and my DD, and I’ve found pretty much everyone is happy to get a photo of us with a character.

You could do what I do when I'm solo-just ask the character! I just say, "I'd really like someone to take a picture of us [in your case ALL of us]" Usually he just gives your camera/cell phone to either a character handler or an agreeable server he knows, but occasionally I've had Mickey run over to a nearby table and motion for them to get up and take our picture. It's so funny, and I can just imagine the conversation afterwards "Remember that time when Mickey..." No one says "No" to Mickey!

My sister and I are looking forward to breakfast at Tusker House in June. Is there an attendant going around with the characters who could take a picture of both of us with Mickey? If not, would it be rude to ask another guest seated nearby us to take a picture? We wouldn't do it for all of the characters, just Mickey. Thanks.

We often ask our waiter at TH or another that is close by, and they are always happy to help!

At Disney we have no problem finding another adult nearby willing to take a picture of us. We usually ask the next table over or if we’re in the parks we ask people that have also stopped in the same area we are.

1) You need your own camera.
2) There is a CHARACTER ATTENDANT who can usually use YOUR camera for a photo.
3) However, if the CHARACTER ATTENDANT is too busy "guarding" the character from guests or kiddies, then a photo might not be feasible.
4) In such a case, ask a SERVER or SEATER.

1) You need your own camera.
2) There is a CHARACTER ATTENDANT who can usually use YOUR camera for a photo.
3) However, if the CHARACTER ATTENDANT is too busy "guarding" the character from guests or kiddies, then a photo might not be feasible.
4) In such a case, ask a SERVER or SEATER.

Thank you. We will definitely have our own camera.

We've never had a problem asking a server or character attendant to take our picture. I don't ask people seated nearby as I, personally, don't want to disturb their meal or their own experience at the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!