Tutto gusto - kids allowed? And menu question

eac578

Mouseketeer
Looking at spots to eat in Epcot. I think my husband, one son and I will be happy with snacks around world showcase. My other son has ASD and very picky, as well as food allergies. His best option would be gluten free pasta but I don't want to make a reservation for Tutto Italia partly because of cost and partly because 3 of the 4 of us would prefer other foods.

Is it possible to go in, have the adults order a glass of wine and get a pasta for kids?

I guess basically wondering if it's ok to take up a table ordering possibly just 1 meal, 2 glasses of wine and maybe 1 app. Also wanted to confirm that it's not 21+ and that kids are welcome.

You will have a hard time avoiding all the yummy Italian snacks that go so perfectly with your wine. May I suggest the olives or the marinated artichokes.

But to answer your question as long as you are ordering some food (like the pasta for the kids) you can sit at a table. Lately they have been directing people who just want drinks to the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter