Tutto Italia or Enzo’s Hideaway

#1eeyoregirl

Loving Life, Family and everything Disney
Trying to decide which one to try on our next trip. Both menus look good, so any thoughts on the two will be greatly appreciated.

IMO, Tutto is overpriced theme park “Italian” food. Enzo’s is a more authentic and more interesting dining experience.

I liked them both. And Terralina at DS. Tutto is my favorite, though. I usually have either the spaghetti or chicken parm.

Both are operated by the same company (Patina restaurant group). They're fairly good but grossly overpriced for what they are IMHO.

We liked Terralina at DS. BEST Italian on property is Il Mulino by far (at the Swan).

I too think Tutto is overpriced for what it is. The food is fine...lasagna and fettuccine were both good. I'd go for Enzo's though.

Thank you. I didn't even see Terralina, I just checked out the menu and I will check out Il Mulino as well. Looks like we will scratch Tutto off the list and pick one of the others.

I recently had an excellent lunch at Maria and Enzo's. It was during the week, and they offer a price fix 2 course meal for $21. I wrote a review in the dining reviews section here.

We ate at Enzo’s Hideaway in January - and really, really enjoyed the Sunday Supper. (Not sure when you’re going, but it’s generous family style portions, and pretty decent pricing by Disney standards.) Based on the food we had there, I’m guessing the food overall is pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter