Tutto Italia or Via Napoli

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
We've been to Via Napoli lots of times in the past and really like it. This time I'd like to try Tutto. My husband really likes the sauce they use in Via. Since these restaurants are right next to each other, I wonder if they share a kitchen? I'm hoping the sauce in Tutto is the same sauce in Via. Anyone know for sure? I know, strange question! Thank you!!

We've been to Via Napoli lots of times in the past and really like it. This time I'd like to try Tutto. My husband really likes the sauce they use in Via. Since these restaurants are right next to each other, I wonder if they share a kitchen? I'm hoping the sauce in Tutto is the same sauce in Via. Anyone know for sure? I know, strange question! Thank you!!
Honestly I dont think its the same sauce. They're two different restaurants with different owners i believe. Someone correct me if im wrong. But I wouldnt bet on having the same sauce from Via.

They are both owned by the Patina Group. We found Tutto Italia very formal with complex dishes for our children’s taste (12 & 15 dining off the adult menu).

For that reason, we prefer Via Napoli. We enjoy the entrees there more so than the pizza.

Both are owned by the the Patina Restaurant Group, which owns Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideway, The Edison, Pizza Pointe and Moromoto Asia as well as whole lot more.
They are both owned by the Patina Group.
Damn, for the first time ever, I was wrong! :lmao: Thanks for the info.

FWIW, while tutto was pretty good, i definitely prefer the food at via napoli for both pasta and pizza dishes. I love the pasta at via!

IMHO they are no where near close enough to share a kitchen. I would be very surprised if it was the same sauce.

Both are great but Tutto is much more intimate. If you & hubs are on a date night, Tutto for sure. But you can't go wrong either way IMO.

We much prefer Tutto. We have been taking my daughter since she was 9 and she has always loved the lasagne. Excellent food and another great thing about it is that every single time we have eaten there (always with a reservation) we have been whisked directly from the host stand to our table the moment we have walked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter