Tutto Italia?

Happy99

DIS Veteran
We are planning a last minute trip at the end of January and trying to get a reservation at Tutto Italia, willing to go any time but nothing at all for any time for two people is showing up. I understand it is popular but in the past I have been able to get in the first or last seating of the day. Anyone know if the restaurant is closed for some reason or just totally booked?

We are planning a last minute trip at the end of January and trying to get a reservation at Tutto Italia, willing to go any time but nothing at all for any time for two people is showing up. I understand it is popular but in the past I have been able to get in the first or last seating of the day. Anyone know if the restaurant is closed for some reason or just totally booked?

I have trouble getting an adr for 2 all the time. Try looking for 3 or 4. We have had to do that several times to get an adr or even a reasonable time. Then when we get there, we just say it will only be 2. Never had a problem doing that. And many times, we couldn't get the adr for 2 but the restaurant is almost empty when we're there. They seem to allow very few ADRs for 2. And I also currently have an adr for Jan 30, so they are open then.

Thank you - that worked. I put in three and had a bunch of times available. We are usually more than two people traveling and never thought about it being the number of people when it is only two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!