TV Shows in Which You've Lost Interest?

OITNB - forgot about that one. The first couple of seasons were so good, and it has tanked big time! I have to keep watching it though with the hopes of it getting better.
Weeds. Loved the first few seasons, but it got bad, I couldn't finish. Anyone know what happened?! lol
I stuck with it, but you don't really want to know what happened. It was horrible. Trust me, whatever you've imagined in your mind is much better. Enjoy your ignorance, friend.

Mr. Robot --season 2 made zero sense
Grey's Anatomy--after 13 seasons I had enough
OITNB--stopped after a few episodes of season 5
Scandal--only watched season 1
Homeland-- stopped after season 2
House of Cards -- it just got way too silly near the end of season 2

Ooh, forgot about Castle. Started watching that in season 2 or 3, then stopped around season 5.
Rizzoli & Isles...stopped after Season 3
Profiler...stopped after Season 2
The Pretender...watched all the way til the end and the two TV movies
JAG....really liked S1 and S2, even though they got rid of Lt. JG Austin (Tracy Needham)...was so sad about that, but it was nice to see Caitlin Pike (Andrea Parker from "The Pretender" show up)....I think I finally stopped in S4 or 5, the producers were just trying too hard to make Mac = Diane. I felt like Harm had more chemistry with almost everyone else....

Manifest-Started out as an intriguing mystery, then just as quickly as I got into it, I fell away from it. LOL

Modern Family-Just not funny to me anymore, same old jokes. Yes Claire is neurotic, Phil is a child, Gloria has a heavy accent and is misunderstood, Hailey is ditzy, Alex is smart blah, blah, blah. Should have ended a few seasons ago IMO.

I'd say I've lost interest in all TV shows. I really do not watch anything with any sense of regularity. The last series would have been The Walking Dead, but they went to far with Negan and I walked away. Fear the Walking Dead never held my interest enough to stay up with it. I walked away from the NFL too. We cut the cord and my wife watches some shows, but I find other things to do with my time now.

Quantico-then-first season was good, but got dumb in the end. Could never figure out Season 2 and 3, quit watching.

This Is Us. I think I messed up with being on Facebook groups. It became to over anaylized, show lost its surprise elements and just cannot handle Mandy Moore-she cannot act.

Quantico-then-first season was good, but got dumb in the end. Could never figure out Season 2 and 3, quit watching.

This Is Us. I think I messed up with being on Facebook groups. It became to over anaylized, show lost its surprise elements and just cannot handle Mandy Moore-she cannot act.

Yes and yes!!! I loved the first season of Quantico! Well, until the last episode. To me that was a little too far fetched. I don't think I watched more than an episode in season 2 and didn't even realize they made it to a season 3.

I am glad to know I'm not the only person who thinks Mandy Moore is a terrible actress! I remember A Walk to Remember and she ruined that movie for me, her acting then was terrible. She has not gotten any better. I don't understand people's obsession with her and the uproar when she doesn't get nominated for awards.

Which reminds me of another show I no longer watch - American Horror Story. The first season was, just wow. The opening credits even scared me! I couldn't watch the Freak Show season, that went too far for me, but I watched seasons after that. Until after the season with Lady Gaga. I loved the idea of that season, but Lady Gaga was not good. Her acting is so bland. I love her as a person and a performer, but her acting is just terrible.

Yes and yes!!! I loved the first season of Quantico! Well, until the last episode. To me that was a little too far fetched. I don't think I watched more than an episode in season 2 and didn't even realize they made it to a season 3.

I am glad to know I'm not the only person who thinks Mandy Moore is a terrible actress! I remember A Walk to Remember and she ruined that movie for me, her acting then was terrible. She has not gotten any better. I don't understand people's obsession with her and the uproar when she doesn't get nominated for awards.

Which reminds me of another show I no longer watch - American Horror Story. The first season was, just wow. The opening credits even scared me! I couldn't watch the Freak Show season, that went too far for me, but I watched seasons after that. Until after the season with Lady Gaga. I loved the idea of that season, but Lady Gaga was not good. Her acting is so bland. I love her as a person and a performer, but her acting is just terrible.
Mandy reminds me of an actress that has to read her lines on cue cards. She stares at the person she is dealing with, and it looks like she is trying to see clues for when it is her turn to talk. Her as,older Rebecca is probably the worst of the 3 different generations that she portrays.

Lost
Sometimes I think it was just an experiment by the Hanso corpoaration to see what would happen to a large audience if a really cool tv show suddenly started to suck.

This is Us. Enjoyed it but this season, I lost interest.

Million Little things. I was interested right at first but the whining started right away and it was just trying to hard so nope.

Survivor. Every show was the same.

Glee. I watched it in middle school (in retrospect, WAY TOO YOUNG), and I was THE biggest Glee fan until midway into season 3. I just... stopped watching it. It just wasn't the show I wanted to see anymore, even to my child self.

OINTB-Didn’t watch last season
The Goldbergs and Fresh Off The Boat-Sorry Constance Wu I tried

I'm pretty loyal as an entertainment consumer. If I start a book, I always finish, no matter how bad. Same with movies. It's harder with TV shows but I actually do often stay with them long past their expiration dates.

I did ditch Quantico a few episodes into season 2. And right now I have about 7 episodes of "How to Get Away With Murder" on the DVR. I should just hit delete but keep thinking I'll get in the mood for it.

Still watching Grey's and enjoying it although I can see why so many have left.

Still watching This is Us but can see why others have stopped.

The Crown -honestly I knew most of the history and plot elements already
Also Downton Abbey - the whole plot with Edith and the baby was too far fetched and the final straw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter