TV/VCR Combo + Steel Horse?

Lynn-Marie

Praying for peace
I've read a lot on this board about getting a 9" TV/VCR Combo and a Steel Horse tie down bag for the car. I've seen the 4" "TV in a bag" deals and they seem too small to hold my 15 month old son's interest. (An important point given that we're going to drive down to DLR.)

Has anyone purchased the Steel Horse bag/9" combo TV/VCR set-up? Were there any problems with the bag holding the TV in securely? I don't want to penny wise and pound foolish when it comes to my son's safety. (Or the rest of us in the car.)

Are there larger "TV in the bag" combos that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks in advance to all the smart shoppers out there!

I have the 4" version and do like it. My 10&7yo DD's don't complain about the screen size and since I just have a small car anything bigger just won't do. One thing you could do with the 4" version is place the screen closer. The screen portion of the unit can be placed away from the player. For example you can strap it to the back of the head rest. You might like that added flexiblity.

Another thing that I do is tape several hours of toon disney or nick and they watch those better than movie tapes. You could fit several 30 minute shows on one tape and it is easier to keep the movies running. I also don't have to worry about my good tapes that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter