"'Twas the Night Before Christmas" Video

So the lady on the fire engine.... Is that the "famous" (on disboards anyway) CM Barbara? Just curious. We intend to look for Barbara on our January trip and thought it would help if I knew what she looks like. I thought I remembered someone mentioning her driving the MS vehicles.

So the lady on the fire engine.... Is that the "famous" (on disboards anyway) CM Barbara? Just curious. We intend to look for Barbara on our January trip and thought it would help if I knew what she looks like. I thought I remembered someone mentioning her driving the MS vehicles.

Yes,I am "pretty sure" that is "Dancin' Barbara".:)

Since it is LITERALLY the NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS,I thought I would bump this thread to the top for anyone who hasn't seen the video.:)

The video needs to be viewed 2 or 3 times to "catch" all of the "tie-ins".:)

It is one of the best things I have ever seen from Disney.:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,

AND TO ALL A GOOD DISNIGHT!!!!:):):):)

Thanks for sharing the video and the poem - they made me smile and laugh out loud. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter