Tween extras?

juxtapose

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time going to Disney with a tween. She is not into most characters anymore but loves Stitch, Eeyore, and Star Wars. We are going on a week trip over her 12th birthday, so I want to do a few fun things for her. O'hana breakfast is the only must have that I can come up with. What other extras/meals have your tweens enjoyed? Is Eeyore anywhere to meet and greet?

It's pricey, but would she enjoy making a lightsaber? My husband made one while our 6.5 year old watched. They can even ship it home for you from the droid depot next door.

By the time my traveling kiddos began going to WDW (12 and 10) the oldest wanted nothing to do with characters or their meals while the younger hugged Stitch once and never discussed the bypassed character meals. Might have been only one hug because his cousin gave him that “Are you a baby ?” look. Probably more enamored by the burgers and fries at The Boathouse anyway.

Both also enjoyed a ride around the lake in a car boat for a change of pace and there was talk of going paragliding nearby but didn’t happen for whatever reason. An afternoon spent at the bowling lanes with decent noshing seemed to have caught their attention since we did that twice during one trip.

Every child ages differently but I was happy with the transition out of chicken nuggets and character meals on this end.The choices available made it painless.

GL and have fun making your choices.

It's pricey, but would she enjoy making a lightsaber? My husband made one while our 6.5 year old watched. They can even ship it home for you from the droid depot next door.
Yes, she would love it. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it, her 8-year-old brother will be with us so I'd feel like I need to get him one, and then my husband is the biggest fan so he'd want one 😂 I wish the cost was more reasonable, we did the make your own at the gift store when they were really little and they both still have those.

Yes, she would love it. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it, her 8-year-old brother will be with us so I'd feel like I need to get him one, and then my husband is the biggest fan so he'd want one 😂 I wish the cost was more reasonable, we did the make your own at the gift store when they were really little and they both still have those.

Maybe droids then? Those are more reasonably priced.

Probably would be worth it. My now 24 year old DS made one when he was 22 and its one of his favorite things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter