• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twice Charmed

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
OK, I just started listening to DIS Radio and heard one of the songs from Twice Charmed, the Cinderella show they show of the 7 day cruises (darn, can we hope they will start showing it on the Wonder in the next year?)

Anyway, I loved the music. Does anyone know where I can buy the entire show album?

TIA
Kim

OK, I just started listening to DIS Radio and heard one of the songs from Twice Charmed, the Cinderella show they show of the 7 day cruises (darn, can we hope they will start showing it on the Wonder in the next year?)

Anyway, I loved the music. Does anyone know where I can buy the entire show album?

TIA
Kim
I was actually looking for this myself and am sorry to say I was unable to find it anywhere - even ebay. There was one song in particular that I was interested in when I saw the production but I wasn't willing to part with whatever amount of money Disney was charging for the CD onboard at that time just so I could have the one song. Anyway, fast forward to today - the only place you can find it (someone correct me if I am wrong -- and I know they will) is onboard the Disney Cruise Line. Maybe if you head over to the cruise boards you can find someone who is cruising soon and will be able to pick up a cd for you and you can pay them for it?

Stacy

I was actually looking for this myself and am sorry to say I was unable to find it anywhere - even ebay. There was one song in particular that I was interested in when I saw the production but I wasn't willing to part with whatever amount of money Disney was charging for the CD onboard at that time just so I could have the one song. Anyway, fast forward to today - the only place you can find it (someone correct me if I am wrong -- and I know they will) is onboard the Disney Cruise Line. Maybe if you head over to the cruise boards you can find someone who is cruising soon and will be able to pick up a cd for you and you can pay them for it?

Stacy

I bought my copy on the Magic, but I saw it in the World of Disney too.

TIA
Kim
Can you give me a link to the website.

Thank you can you tell me where i can find the twice charmed song.

The DIS Radio is just like a regular raido station, it's a random selection of songs. You aren't able to choose a song and play it...just wait until it comes back on. You can e-mail the DIS (dis@wdwinfo.com) to request a song, but it'll take awhile for it to be added to the playlist.

The DIS Radio is just like a regular raido station, it's a random selection of songs. You aren't able to choose a song and play it...just wait until it comes back on. You can e-mail the DIS (dis@wdwinfo.com) to request a song, but it'll take awhile for it to be added to the playlist.
thanks

Does anyone know if there is a way to download or save a song when it is playing on the disradio?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter