Twilight Feast: Adult vs Child portion

MrsTski

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'm curious if anyone knows the difference in portion size between the Adult and Child portions of the Twilight Feast at Poly. Based on the price, I am assuming the child portion will roughly half of the adult... but wondered if anyone has ordered both and can confirm. I don't think the rest of my family will enjoy the feast so I'll probably order something "boring" for them, but would like to experience the feast for myself :)

When I went there in July with a "Disney" sized child (8 or 9 y/older) and a 11 year older pronounced an adult by Disney's formula, the order taker on the phone made a point of asking the ages when I said it was for a party of 4. She put in an order for 2 adults and one child if I remember correctly and we had enough leftovers for the morning, LOL. I didn't count the portion size but we were happy.

I would guess no one would be able to tell because they just serve it all together for the whole party. someone would have had to on one occasion ordered adult only and on another ordered child only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter