Twinmom7

Boo'sMom

<font color=teal>Talks to the people in LK's head<
I know, I know...I'm not supposed to use the forums for my own personal conversations....but..........

PATTY....check your PM box!!!!

yup...and now we're in cahoots to really give Bobby a surprise in his next box from NH.

If the "surprise" works out - it will "blow him away". ;)

Me too! I wanna know! {I'm whining too, LOL!} :teeth:

Me too, you all have my curiosity peaked.

Please let us in on the secret!! We promise we won't tell Bobby!!! sssssssshhhhhhhh..........

You guys are soooooooo funny!!! :p

Ok....I'll let you in on what's going on....but you can't tell Bobby.;)

Boo'sMom (Stephanie) found out that Bobby is a fan of Nascar racing. She and her husband are also fans, and she PM'd me yesterday and asked me who Bobby's favorite driver is.

I told her that Bobby went to high school with Ryan Newman and he's followed his career - even before Ryan "made it big". WELL, she has a "friend" who might be able to contact Ryan and get him to write Bobby a letter or send him "something".

Would that EVER give Bobby bragging rights in his unit???

Plus it would be so cool to have it arranged by someone else, and not his mom - if you know what I mean.

So....we'll just wait and see what happens.

That is wonderful! Bobby will be so thrilled. Hope it works out.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I heard back from them!!
Patty I also sent you a pm..but since everyone seems interested in what I'm trying to pull of I thought I'd let you know.

I heard back from my "nascar contact" (sounds so secret squirrel), and he definately thinks he can pull something together probably not this weekend but we've been corresponding back and forth and my DH will be in Martinsville in 2 weeks, so hopefully they will get a bunch of stuff from Ryan to send along.

That is so cool. I hope it works out. He would probably be so tickled pink.

I sure wish that I knew someone who knew a Dallas Cowboy player. That is how my husband would feel getting a letter or a signed picture from somone like that.

Keep us informed.

Melanie

Melanie,
You should try calling their general offices, I'm sure they could do something for you.

So cool!!!! Fingers crossed that you guys can pull it off.

What a neat surprise that will be

I won't tell. :teeth:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc _ That's me bouncing with excitment!!! Very Cool Idea!! I'm sure he would LOVE it!!! Thanks for letting us in on the secret!! MMMMMUUUUUMMMMMSSSSSS the word!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter