• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twirlmania

mickey mommy

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever been to Twirlmania at Disney before? If so, about how much did it cost? DD's coach wants them to go in February ( I have 2 twirlers), but I'm not sure if we can, since we have already planned and paid for our family trip which is next month :banana: . It's possible that I can just bring the two girls down and leave the rest of the family at home, but it's Disney! I would feel guilty!

If anyone has any experience with this, let me know what your thoughts are. Is it worth the money?

We will be traveling to Ohio this weekend for TU nationals and that was pretty inexpensive. $69 for entry fees, and $60 for hotel room for one night. We're car-pooling and I'm driving, so others are paying my gas.

Thanks for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter