Two Be Our Guest Questions

Abbey1

DIS Veteran
We'll be having lunch at BOG next week and I had two quick questions. First, we are planning on doing the online pre-order and I was wondering if any of the desserts are a stand-out other than the requisite master's cupcake (we've had the grey stuff at Disneyland and definitely want to try WDW's version).

Second, since we plan on pre-ordering what, if any, portion of the line do we skip? Do we just go directly to find a table or do we still need to check-in at one of the ordering kiosks? Thanks for any help!

You still check in! However last time we went there was one check in line for those who had pre-ordered and another one for those who needed to order.

There will be two lines when you arrive. The line to the right will be if you don't pre-order and will be pretty long. The line to the left usually is super short or has no one in it. They'll hand you a rose pager thing I think it lets them know you pre-ordered. I think the last time we went they had us scan our magic band to pull up the order. You can make adjustments if you want to add or take something off and then pay. You have to pay as a group, you can't split the check. Then you go and find your seat and they will find you and bring you you're food. It's really quick.

Personally I didn't find the master's cupcake anything to write home about.
I always recommend the strawberry cream cheese cupcake.

If you preorder you will check in and walk up the left side of the bridge to a cashier who will confirm your order and ask if there is anything you'd like to take off or add and you will pay.
Then you walk in and find a seat.

The strawberry cream cheese cupcake is my absolute favorite cupcake on WDW property. It is amazing! DD loves the triple chocolate one, but surprisingly that is too much chocolate for me.

When you arrive, you'll need to check in right before the bridge. They will direct you where to go. Typically to the left side of the bridge, and then another CM will stop you before you enter the building. Just tell them you've preordered and they will direct you to a register to confirm your order and pay. It's much quicker than going through the regular line.

We'll be having lunch at BOG next week and I had two quick questions. First, we are planning on doing the online pre-order and I was wondering if any of the desserts are a stand-out other than the requisite master's cupcake (we've had the grey stuff at Disneyland and definitely want to try WDW's version).

Second, since we plan on pre-ordering what, if any, portion of the line do we skip? Do we just go directly to find a table or do we still need to check-in at one of the ordering kiosks? Thanks for any help!
You can’t go wrong with the strawberry cupcake!

The first time we went, we ordered the master's cupcake, the strawberry cream cheese, and the lemon chiffon. My daughter and I liked the lemon chiffon the best, but they were all good.

I realize the OP didn't indicate if they were on the dining plan or not, but haven't I read that you no longer get dessert with counter service meals on the dining plan? Or does that start next year?

I realize the OP didn't indicate if they were on the dining plan or not, but haven't I read that you no longer get dessert with counter service meals on the dining plan? Or does that start next year?

Yes you need to use a snack credit for the dessert.

As you walk up to the restaurant, there will be a kiosk to the left where everyone has to check in initially. From there you’ll either enter the line to order (far right) or the pre-ordered line (center/leftish). You’ll go inside to pay, then find a table. The food will find you.

Our favorite is the lemon cupcake with the triple chocolate second. We don’t eat a lot of desserts so we usually split 2-3 cupcakes between the 5 of us.

Nobody has mentioned the Éclair à l’Orange yet, but we tried a lot of desserts at BOG and that was by far my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!