Two bedroom Near Seaworld

DisneyDoesMyHair

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling in May for a week to visit Seaworld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica, spending at least one day at each park. We want to visit Disney Springs one day, also. I am hoping for recommendations on a resort with 2 bedroom/2 bath and a full kitchen for our stay. We will have a rental car and will be cooking our meals during our stay. I love the look of Bonnet Creek timeshares, but I fear the drive may be overwhelming in Orlando traffic. We like to leave the parks midday and return in the evenings. We are a family of four, kids are 5 and 12.

Marriott has Harbour Lake, Cypress Harbour and Grande Vista nearby with those type of accommodations.

Hilton has the Grand Vacations

Sheraton Vistana is also pretty close, but not as close as those above.

All are rentable from timeshare owners from the usual places

Staybridge suites near sea world has what you’re looking for and fairly close to seaworld

Marriott has Harbour Lake, Cypress Harbour and Grande Vista nearby with those type of accommodations.

Hilton has the Grand Vacations

Sheraton Vistana is also pretty close, but not as close as those above.

All are rentable from timeshare owners from the usual places

I would "ditto" all of these options and also add the Residence Inn Near SeaWorld - https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcosw-residence-inn-orlando-at-seaworld/

We just completed a great stay at the Hilton Grand Vacations Sea World. We stayed in a one bedroom, but they do have 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suites available. It's about a 10 minute walk to Sea World or you can use a free shuttle to get to the park (which wasn't really all that convenient since it's on a schedule and serves many other resorts.) Had a nice kitchen and an awesome pool area.

We will be traveling in May for a week to visit Seaworld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica, spending at least one day at each park. We want to visit Disney Springs one day, also. I am hoping for recommendations on a resort with 2 bedroom/2 bath and a full kitchen for our stay. We will have a rental car and will be cooking our meals during our stay. I love the look of Bonnet Creek timeshares, but I fear the drive may be overwhelming in Orlando traffic. We like to leave the parks midday and return in the evenings. We are a family of four, kids are 5 and 12.

If you are open to more of a condo situation, Vista Cay is wonderful - less than 10 minutes to each of the SW parks, right next to a Publix and a Walgreens. The pool is very nice, although it doesn't have a waterslide. We paid about $800 (including all taxes and fees) for 5 nights for a 3BR/2BA, using VRBO to book.

If you are open to more of a condo situation, Vista Cay is wonderful - less than 10 minutes to each of the SW parks, right next to a Publix and a Walgreens. The pool is very nice, although it doesn't have a waterslide. We paid about $800 (including all taxes and fees) for 5 nights for a 3BR/2BA, using VRBO to book.
Thank you for the detailed response. I will take a look at their facility. I like the proximity to grocery. We will be stopping for groceries on the way in, so that would make things convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!