two choices...october or november

DH said September, BUT I heard that it is still to hot then. SOooo, I'm thinking the second week of November? I just want to be able to see the Christmas decorations and Osborne Lights. Not much into Halloween decos. November average high is 79--perfect! He said as long as it's warm enough to swim and not freeze when you get out..lol. For all of you who have travelled during these months, which would be better?

Orlando in November is really nice and is really good swimming weather. In 2003 I stayed at the Hardrock Hotel for Thanksgiving and the weather was beautiful!

I'm think October, because from what I've read the average high is 85 and that isn't too hot and we can swim. I would REALLY like to see the christmas decorations, but we can just go another time at that time. I'm also looking at value seasons and slow times.

We are big halloween people so we go end of Oct/Nov. But if not for the holiday, it would be Nov completely. Last year we were there it was in the upper 90s! Hard to enjoy with the kids being so hot all the time :( If it is another one of those hot years, we'll push our next world vacation to the more cooler months.

At least with the cold you can bundle up, but the hot.. there just isn't much you can do. Plus, the christmas stuff does look pretty fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter