Two college girls take on Disney with a little spontaneity and a lot of running

dreaminginwonderland

Princess in Training
Hello everyone my name is Bridget and I want to share my most recent trip to the World with all of you. I am new to the boards but a long time listener of the Dis unplugged. Despite my age I am not tech savvy so bare with me.
So what can you expect from this thread? Well I'm glad you asked! You can expect a lot of details and pictures about my spring break trip with my best friend Steph. Our trip was filled with lots of music, singing, laughter, pictures, poses, and food. I hope this thread can give tips to others as well as help me connect with other people on the boards.

The bare bones of our trip: Road tripping from Michigan to Florida with a car full of luggage and an iphone full of Disney music.

IMG_8330_zpsqskdmkxn.jpg
iframe>

Last edited:
I'm in and looking forward to reading about your trip! Sounds like the perfect destination for a spring break adventure!

And :welcome: to the DIS boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter