Two DAS holders allowed in a single party?

rjthkids

Mouseketeer
I posted about this a long time ago, and think I have read that there is finally the capability to link Magic Bands so that there can be a group linked to more than one DAS holder now?

My husband and I have 8 children, two who qualify for DAS, one of whom meets height/ability requirements for all the rides and one whose disabilities don't allow for certain rides. We will be together for most things, but will divide and conquer I imagine for a handful. Due to the length of our vacation, we are AP holders for this vacation. We will heading there for December. Will I be able to go to guest services with our whole family and have us all linked together?

TIA.

I have a DAS and one of my friends has a DAS we go to together some. we have no problem with both having a DAS we both get a return time if we are all riding and then we just add whoever to the DAS ( normally there is only 4 or 5 of us at most)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter