two-day passports versus three-day flex pass/ early entry

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
Well, according to the official guide, it costs the same to get a two-day pass or a three-day flex pass. Now, the disadvantage, of course, to a three-day flex pass would be that the latter two days expire five days after the use of the first day, whereas both days of the two-day pass could be used at any time. A privilege of the three-day flex pass is that you get one early entry day. Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, is Tuesday an early-entry day?

pouncingpluto

1978-1995 too many times to count
1998 All Star Music
6/2000 Shades of Green
12/2000 Port Orleans
1/2001 Disneyland

babypluto03.gif

I think you have it. I think EE is a most fabulous thing ! Especially if you have kids that love FL.

xmaswreath.gif

We always get the flex pass because the EE is great! Also, that way, we spend one whole day and then usually 2 half days. We can hit the less crowded times that way.

ladybballogoLR.jpg

I think we'll definitely do the flex-pass to get the early entry day.

Now how hard is it to buy these? We were at the Disney store today, and they said they had to order Disneyland tickets, and it would take two to three weeks. We're leaving in just two weeks.

Do Disney stores out west carry the flex passes without having to special order them? I know there's a big store in San Francisco, where we could pick them up before we go.

pouncingpluto

1978-1995 too many times to count
1998 All Star Music
6/2000 Shades of Green
12/2000 Port Orleans
1/2001 Disneyland

babypluto03.gif

I believe you can order the tickets online. Also if you are a AAA club memeber you can buy the tickets from them also.
Also I do believe that you can purchase the tickets at the stores w/o haveing to order them.

Just ordered two flex passes to be express mailed!

Thanks for noticin me.

katherine
www.alleeyore.com
img6.gif

86-Off Property
98-Off Property
6/00-SOG
12/00-PO
1/01-First Trip to Disney Land!!!

you have to be careful with flex passes which you purchase at hotels in the area ...they do not have early entry unless you pay an extra 8$ ....

the only way you get the early entry with a flex pass is if you purchase them from Walt Disney Travel or Disney Store...(who can order them)

i bought a flex pass at the hotel i was at in december...and found out that it did not include early entry ...which luckily did not matter since the crowds were not that big .....december 13 - 15.....but i can see where it would be very good when the crowds are heavy....like last week when they had to close the park due to over crowding....

we usually get ours through Southwest Vacations, and they qualify too.

flowers.gif
I'm dreaming of Spring !

If you order from AAA club you get one early entry and free parking!!
We even used the free parking the day we went to bum around the hotels. Parked at DL took a tram to the hotel and vice versa. IT worked out great
Christa

And they said that the 2 day pass must be used within 14 days of first use. So, it does expire, not like the WDW hoppers!

Also, they can't give out rates for the new 2 park hoppers, or the 3 and new 4-day flex passes. ARGGG!!! It opens in a month!

Courtney

(Who, at 24 is having a 2nd childhood...at this rate I'll probably have a 3rd, 4th, 5th and maybe even 6th!)

815.gif

I called Leisure Travel at Port Hueneme to get rates on the military tickets, they said the 3 day tickets (no park hopping) will be $80 for adult or child. I think that the person I talked to might be confused, because it seems that the child ticket has to be cheaper. Especially since the military child rate is MORE than the gate price?

She told me that the gate price for the 3 day will be $99 for adult and $75 for a child (3-9). Wonder why DL wouldn't tell you the prices when they know them at the ticket office?

I used to be Debbie in Mobile but the Army keeps moving us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter