Two Disney Enthusiasts and One Newbie! (Pre-Trip Report)

pucknasty

Mouseketeer
What's up DISers! So I always read everyone's cool trip reports about how they stay on property and do all these cool things during the week of their trip. WELL NOW IT'S MY TURN...in June. Now for a little bit about the individuals who have no clue what they are getting themselves into:

I'm Ashley, I'm a 21 year old with the mentality of a 13 year old and it's the best thing ever. I love Disney (obviously). My favorite movie is Lilo & Stitch and my favorite character is Stitch. I have a puppy named Lilo too! My favorite park is MK and I don't have a favorite resort because I've never stayed on property. But i'm super jazzed to being taking this trip.

10404329_10205250158964143_3094181754371743291_n.jpg

My step dad is a huge star wars geek. He lives, breathes, eats, drinks Star Wars...okay not really but you get the point. He's never experienced Disney before in his life so he has signed himself up for a week of fun. His favorite movie is Star Wars of course and his favorite character is Yoda.

387495_10100822237636188_1602269849_n.jpg

My momma is a former Disney employee, she did Retail at AK and absolutely loved it. I don't think she really has a favorite movie and I'm kinda too lazy to ask her, but her favorite character is Tigger. Her favorite park is MK too.

229927_10100822236693078_1970404782_n.jpg

Okay now for the important specs...so far:

We are staying at SSR. And from what I've read, the property is gorgeous. Like I said, we are newbies to staying on property so we are excited to be close to Downtown Disney and explore the possibilities dining offers us.

We have a 6 day park pass..as of right now. (It's already changed once). We are going the week of June 7 but are arriving before the weekend so my step dad can experience Star Wars Weekend.

We are driving from Indiana............ party: i'm not to excited about this part but i've done the drive many times..including the move down there in '05 so i'm totally used to it.

We have ADRs for breakfast at OHANA (which i'm stoked for), Crystal Palace (moms super stoked for), and a breakfast AND dinner w/ Star Wars characters at HS.

SO THAT'S ALL WE HAVE FOR NOW FOLKS! When the time gets closer, I will provide my Instagram so you can follow our trip! I hope you guys stick around and stay tuned! I will provide more details when i have enough to make another thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter