Two Girls at the World Feb 16-20--My First PTR

hgoff79

Mouseketeer
Who: My childhood best friend and myself. Rachael has known me since I was 11 and been in my life in some capacity ever since!

What: It's Rachael's first trip, my, eh, 20th? Or so?

When: President's Day Weekend, and Rachael's 32nd birthday! We leave 2/16 to drive down and will drive home 2/20.

Where: Staying at ASMu because park hours are crazy long that weekend!

Why: Rachael's living here in the South for a few months away from our native Ohio, so I suggested we spend her birthday weekend doing something fun.

The cast: I'm heather, mama to four kiddos (7,5,3, and 1). I've been to WDW for a weekend with my husband, but never without a member of my family. I'm suuuuuuper jazzed about this trip, as the last time I went I was expecting our fourth and couldn't ride anything "fun." I'm an uber-planner and got started on the details of this trip before she even said she wanted to go!

Rachael's silly and hilarious and doesn't take anything too seriously. She's sorta single, extremely hardworking, and super smart. She's never been to WDW, so this will not only be her first visit, but also her birthday weekend AND a weekend with huge crowds. Baptism by fire, I guess.

We both love to eat and enjoy an alcoholic beverage here and there. Rachael's a vegetarian who can drink me under the table, but I like a good beer or a nice margarita. Should be an amazing time! Three weeks and counting!!:goodvibes

We're going to drive to Lake City, FL the first night, then head to Orlando bright and early Friday morning.

The plan for Friday: Arrival until midnight at Epcot, I think that'll be a great start to WDW for Rachael. We'll hit Future World, have lunch at San Angel Inn, do some more stuff, and have dinner at Chefs de France. I think Illuminations and margaritas or Grey Goose slushes will be a lovely close to a first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter