Two ladies, which resort?

Which resort?

• Total voters

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I know, I know, another one of "those" posts. Sis has left it up to me, and I can't decide. We will have a rental car too, as an fyi.

For two 50 something ladies would you go with Pop or POR? Here are my thoughts, and why I'm torn.

Pop pluses: I have stayed there before, and like it. Found the CMs to be extremely friendly and helpful. I would also like to check out the new rooms. The door between the sleeping area and the sink is a nice thing to have. Sis has not stayed at the Pop, so it would be fun to have her check it out.

POR pluses: One of my favorite resorts! It is so peaceful, has a great food court and gift shop. Also has a hot tub, and quiet pools that will me fairly quiet.

So which resort would you recommend?

How much time will you be spending at the resort? If you're just using it for a bed, Pop is fine but if you want anything beyond a bed, I'd go with POR.

How much time will you be spending at the resort? If you're just using it for a bed, Pop is fine but if you want anything beyond a bed, I'd go with POR.

Not sure, honestly. Probably just back to the resort for a mid-day nap.

Here is another question: Is either resort easier to drive to/from? As in more direct to the parks with fewer turns?

I would say Pop would be easier to drive to/from. Also just wanted to say that since you will have a car, you might want to make your reservation today as parking fees go into effect for reservations starting tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter