Two nights and no parks; which woukd you choose?

We'll be at VB in January before our RCCL cruise out of port Everglades. I really enjoy VB in January and it makes the commute to the ship less of a hassle. We'll do the same before our WBPC DCL cruise in May. That one is out of Miami!

We'll be at VB in January before our RCCL cruise out of port Everglades. I really enjoy VB in January and it makes the commute to the ship less of a hassle. We'll do the same before our WBPC DCL cruise in May. That one is out of Miami!

What airport are you flying into; MCO or Miami? This is what I'm thinking, maybe Vero before the cruise for two nights, cruise, and then fly out of Miami.

The beach and ocean water were way too cold for us this past January. No one was out there. There is a strong cold wind that blows. Also the points are higher. I wouldn't do Vero in January again, especially with a 12 year old.
I say VWL or Boardwalk. Saratoga is my favorite for a non park visit, but I like the spa and the pools, and the proximity to retaraunts. For your son, there is AMC and splitsville, bike rentals, horseshoes, usually pool games and things at community hall. Not sure if there are video games? I am pretty sure there are at BLT in Community Hall.... we were just at BLT last month, but I didnt think to look.... I think BLT might be a little boring if the weather is cold. At VWL you could always go to fort wilderness and rent bikes, hoop de doo, fishing, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter